Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post
    [COLOR="Sienna"]I'm offended by the Liberty comment.[/COLOR]
    I'm offended,that your offended, about my liberty comment! LOL where is all the love??? Jokes are for fun?
    But to make it official.... If I have offended any one on this forum,or type of JEEP you may own, or have owned, I am truly sorry.
    :wink:
    The Second Amendment protects all the rest!

HI-LIFTS never go jeepin without it

Comment

[COLOR="Blue"]I own 3 Jeep Liberty's ...so I'm really offended. LOL[/COLOR]:wink:
      Last edited by mkjeepers; 09-04-09, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Dan,

I'm offended that my Jeep is down till next week!!!!! I'm not sure why that effects anyone else but it still bothers me. Wish I'd be there this weekend. LMAO!

Mitch

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
          Ron,

Nobody was offended here. Some of us have a "Reverse 411 Crawler Phone System", it's similar to the "reverse911" system for emergencies, it's just for secret crawler trail runs!

And Nick wasn't offended......He just misses all of us!!!!! When were you moving back home? Some of us miss you too! Some!

Mitch
          I'm glad that's no longer the case.

Let's hit the trails......

Comment

In other words lets go enjoy some of them thar fire roads by golly

Comment

:homer:Next time I post a run, I'll provide a crying towel with every post!
              [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
              [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
              http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Hahahaha I like it Kurt

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
                  :homer:Next time I post a run, I'll provide a crying towel with every post!
                  I carry them in my jeep at all times!
                  The Second Amendment protects all the rest!

HI-LIFTS never go jeepin without it

Comment

Originally posted by freewaydan View Post
                    I carry them in my jeep at all times!
                    Especially when Sh!t breaks. They are needed the most.

Comment

I just got off the phone with my Mom who lives in Phoenix Az, She own's a Liberty and she's offended too!!
                      "I got your Jeep Thing....Now it burns when I pee!" :fire:

Comment

Originally posted by avjeepfreek View Post
                        I just got off the phone with my Mom who lives in Phoenix Az, She own's a Liberty and she's offended too!!
                        :bonk:

Comment

Originally posted by freewaydan View Post
                          I'm offended,that your offended, about my liberty comment! LOL where is all the love??? Jokes are for fun?
                          But to make it official.... If I have offended any one on this forum,or type of JEEP you may own, or have owned, I am truly sorry.
                          :wink:
                          [COLOR="Sienna"]LMFAO... Everyone should know... I'm NEVER offended. I have strong opinions and convictions about some things...but I don't get offended. Now, with that out of the way...

I find your offence to my offence very offensive.

And for anyone else who's offended... I must say that I have a group of friends on MJR that I (used to) wheel with more than others. I don't post open invitations online to EVERY run I go on because quite honestly, I don't like waiting all day at obstacles, some people are WAY more advanced than I am and I don't want to make them wait all day at obstacles. It's not polite in my opinion.

I do enjoy wheeling with people I don't know, and I try to do that a few times every year. But I expect on those runs to be all day, trying to either help someone out, or waiting long periods before I get off the trail. Many of the folks I wheel with regularly know my rig(s) and what they are, and aren't, capable of. I don't get pissy when they don't invite me on a run, I just enjoy the pictures and politely ask if they'll consider me for next time. However Kurt, I'm still not interested in Bronco Peak.[/COLOR]
                          [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                          Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Come on now Nick a big bad Marine afraid of a trail?
                            You went up this climb of Odessa that thing is gnarly
                            Don't see why you couldn't bust that Bronco

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                              Come on now Nick a big bad Marine afraid of a trail?
                              You went up this climb of Odessa that thing is gnarly
                              Don't see why you couldn't bust that Bronco
                              [COLOR="Sienna"]LOL... well some day, we'll have to see about bustin that bronc. Any new home-mods lately Art?[/COLOR]
                              [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                              Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

yeah I redid the front axle about a month ago and regeared it, pretty happy so far Nick, now it still needs a rear antirock and when I am real motifated some kind of faster onboard air and a suck down winch. Other than that lil yeller does everything it needs to

Comment

Working...
                                X