Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When it cools off a bit, I think we should run it again.
    The Second Amendment protects all the rest!

HI-LIFTS never go jeepin without it

Comment

I was told about another trail in that area that I need to find. So I guess when it cools off there is some old fire roads to look for
      IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
        I was told about another trail in that area that I need to find. So I guess when it cools off there is some old fire roads to look for
        Did I hear fire roads?

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post

[COLOR="Blue"]Thats the fire road!!![/COLOR]

Comment

I do get around to the fun spots!

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
              Cool more fire roads, This fall i want to hike the box canyon to see if we can make it passable
              [COLOR="Blue"]If you're talking about the Cougar Buttes box canyon...you can get out the end, but it will take a little work just to make it passable. Then it will be an extreame trail. Love it...right Art!!
              mk[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
                I do get around to the fun spots!
                [COLOR="Blue"]Mitch, how did they get you to do that trail with them?? You'll be doing fireroads with us by the end of fall...I'll bet..

We got some new stuff around the Bullfrog area I'm wanting to do this fall also. Since you got a job now you'll be able to afford it. LOL.
                mk[/COLOR]

Comment

Mike,

If the Jeep was up and running, I'd be on that fire road this weekend! Still down for another week. But I will be able to afford the things I break now.

Art, I've walked it and it is not going to happen! If you want to check it out I'll walk it with you so that you can tell me your ideas. You aren't going to move many 10' foot rocks
                  without some C4.

Mitch

Mitch

Comment

hand shake, what ever. there are plenty peeps that love to go wheeling. If you have desire to go run a certain trail post up and don't be shy or pm some folks that wheel a lot. I am generally up for some rock crawling and fire road fun. Some folks like to run with their own group and I can respect that. Eventually most of the more frequent wheelers will find some buddies that they prefer to run with, On harder trails big groups really become a pain. Not anybodies fault it just is easier to run those things in smaller groups

Comment

Mitch C4 sounds like fun, where is Nick and some demolition stuff when you need him lol.
                      You can always try to winch over, kind of depends whats behind it and if its worth messing with. I am all for trying to built some trails and fancy smancy fire roads just love them things. We can always get Steve with Barney2 to drag some of the stuff out of the way, that big ole v8 ought to make easy work of it

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                        hand shake, what ever. there are plenty peeps that love to go wheeling. If you have desire to go run a certain trail post up and don't be shy or pm some folks that wheel a lot. I am generally up for some rock crawling and fire road fun. Some folks like to run with their own group and I can respect that. Eventually most of the more frequent wheelers will find some buddies that they prefer to run with, On harder trails big groups really become a pain. Not anybodies fault it just is easier to run those things in smaller groups
                        I know post #45 I posted was meant as a joke (reply to post #33) and done all in fun :geek::bonk:

Comment

Originally posted by Jeep4cern View Post
                          I know post #45 I posted was meant as a joke (reply to post #33) and done all in fun :geek::bonk:
                          if my feelings where going to be hurt with that I'd be driving a Liberty. It's all good!
                          The Second Amendment protects all the rest!

HI-LIFTS never go jeepin without it

Comment

Originally posted by freewaydan View Post
                            if my feelings where going to be hurt with that I'd be driving a Liberty. It's all good!
                            I think someone's feelings were offended. :hide: I guess the joke was missed. I'll try to watch my humor.

Comment

Originally posted by freewaydan View Post

[COLOR="Sienna"]I'm offended by the Liberty comment.[/COLOR]
                              [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                              Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Ron,

Nobody was offended here. Some of us have a "Reverse 411 Crawler Phone System", it's similar to the "reverse911" system for emergencies, it's just for secret crawler trail runs!

And Nick wasn't offended......He just misses all of us!!!!! When were you moving back home? Some of us miss you too! Some!

Mitch

Comment

Working...
                                X