Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow! This going to be a big turn out.

Comment

• I'm out fellas! I'll be that fat guy with all black TJ no doors. See you guys there
      YJ Stock
      BROSANDSISEMBROIDERY.COM

Comment

• I'm heading out now and should be there before 5pm.

This is going to be fun!

Christian
        "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid." - Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)

Comment

• Originally posted by headhunter View Post
          I'm heading out now and should be there before 5pm.

This is going to be fun!

Christian
          it'sonly 3pm gentlemen. It'll take you 1hour and 15 minutes to get there from Altadena

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

• Had to bailout last night. Have a good time. I am still looking forward to my first MJR run ....
            Kurt T.
            94 ZJ, 4X4, 5.2, 31's, open diff's.

Comment

• I'm heading out now...See you at McD's 5:30pm

Comment

• Great run! Great People! Great Night!

Comment

• just got home.. tired!... the last obstacle and the yj that i had to winch.... man i thought that guy was gonna roll. he was vertical.
                  1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

• Well tonight was a learning experience. There were a lot of people that showed up. I think to many to chat with and not enough time...lol! Although I only talked to a few of you, I did make some good friends. From someone with no experience. This trail is not easy. The fire road was easy once we learned what was the actual fire road. The "options" were difficult. If your not experienced and want to do this trail. Take someone who will show you the ropes if you don't want to do the fire trail. Otherwise, there is some tough stuff. If I had to rate it. Five being extreme. I would rate the "option" trails a 3-4. The fire trail was a 1-2. If one is a dirt road, no rocks, no hills. I hope this helps out someone looking to do this trail coming from someone new at this.

See you on the trails

Ron

Comment

• For those who saw the Jeep on it's side on the 215 in San Bernardino, that was me.
                      I was coming along and was being tailgated so I decided to switch lanes, well something led to something and the next thing I remember I was trying to correct a over turn, then I was sliding on my side
                      No Fire
                      Jeep looks amazingly good, the Orfab roll cage saved my life. I will never by another brand.
                      OK windshield lost, windsheild frame gone, 4 offroad lites toast, over the windsheild frame for lites gone. drivers door dented and out of shape, a loss, front drivers fender twisted, poison spyder rear corner saved my rear body work, oh my rear plastic fender is gone, damage to my wilderness tire carrier minimal. roll cage bent and scrapped to shit, but it is still recognizable as a roll cage and saved my life.
                      Damage to me, a nasty bruise on my back, my watxh is scarred from the slide but saved my wrist and i have a small, less than one square inch, abasion next to the watch area.
                      My pride is shot
                      Mable, my Jeep is a mess but I had to turn her off, she was still running, oncw upright I tride to start it and the fuse was out. will try in the morning.
                      Jeeps are tough, way tough, I think around 3 grand and she will be good as new.
                      The CHP officer asked if I wanted to drive it home. What? I asked, he said, it is a Jeep the y are rock solid . I had it towed till I get it repaired.
                      Why do I prefer jeeps over any other vehicle?
                      I just answered that, I still have the unlimited 4 door and the CJ6 running so I have transportation, but it just reafirmed why we only drive jeeps, they take a licking and keep on ticking.
                      censored for having an opinion

Comment

• I am glad your fine! On our way home tonight I saw two Jeeps pulled over. I thought something was up. I turned my CB to #20 and asked if they were ok. They were actually on channel 20...lol They made a wrong turn.
                        Last edited by Jeep4cern; 07-19-09, 12:14 AM.

Comment

• Jim,

Sorry to hear that, but glad you are OK.

Comment

• My first thought was to get out of the thing so noone hit me, then I went to look for fire, damn jeep was still idling, I turned it off and several guys mad me sit down till the ambulance came. Once I convinced them I was ok, besides my blood pressure pumping 210 over something or another, understandable. I talked to the cops, they asked all the orientation questions and I volunteered to take a sobriety test, they said it was not even going be done. I will tell you something, ORFABm great cage, I will install another.
                            OH I probably need a few new tools, my tool bag was open from tighting a few things during the run and I sent it flying all over the freeway.
                            So maybe a fund at this years party, we all throw in a quarter for each drink we take, I figure that will pay for the kit again. Besides that I will just save up for the rest of the things, do not want to get dinged by my insurance for this.
                            censored for having an opinion

Comment

• Jim I am so glad you are ok, did not get to talk to you much
                              The Jeep you can fix and that is what insurance is for.
                              I hope you feel still ok in the morning

Comment

• That scrambler did well out there.

Some of us taking a break.

My son Ethan. He is a champ and did well!

My Jeep did well tonight!
                                Last edited by Jeep4cern; 07-19-09, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X