Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there was some other carnage as well but scott is gonna have to post it up
    An XJ will always cost you less then any girl ever will, and you will always know when the spark is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by 2blk2drs View Post
      there was some other carnage as well but scott is gonna have to post it up
      More Scott carnage??? Jeez, what did you guys do up there?!?!
      If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

LOL does it still count if you did it in the campground?

Seans bent leaf.
        Those left standing
        Will make millions
        Writing books on ways
        It should have been
        -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

Originally posted by Drewminator View Post
          Hey Scott,

Did that piece of ring tooth blow a hole through your diff cover? I really cant tell from the image.

Drew-
          Yes it did. I didn't even realize there was a problem till I saw the pinhole in my cover. I pulled the cover off and found I had lost a tooth. So I RTV'ed the pinhole and refilled the diff. It was a white knuckle drive home because I was worried the diff would lock up one or both of the axles.
          Those left standing
          Will make millions
          Writing books on ways
          It should have been
          -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

I have a replacement OEM cover for you if you want it. I've been wanting to scrap it but I always say to myself, "Self, don't. Someone just might need it one day".

Comment

Ill take it. My cover will last till I see you again.
              Those left standing
              Will make millions
              Writing books on ways
              It should have been
              -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

Wow! Ive never seen or heard of that happening. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Drew-

Originally posted by OU812 View Post
                Yes it did. I didn't even realize there was a problem till I saw the pinhole in my cover. I pulled the cover off and found I had lost a tooth. So I RTV'ed the pinhole and refilled the diff. It was a white knuckle drive home because I was worried the diff would lock up one or both of the axles.
                Drew
                95yj Six Pack

Comment

Jason,

You always come through for members, so keep those spare parts that seem useless because i might need something in the near future. PaulHead is also good for hanging on to spare parts and giving them for free or little to no money. GOOD PEOPLE!

Drew-

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                  I have a replacement OEM cover for you if you want it. I've been wanting to scrap it but I always say to myself, "Self, don't. Someone just might need it one day".
                  Drew
                  95yj Six Pack

Comment

[COLOR=black]Wow. You guys really tore it up. That leaf spring looks pretty thick. How could you bend that?[/COLOR]
                    Check out .

Comment

For a rear spring to bend like that he must have somehow backed into a rock or something, since it got pushed forward and then bend

Comment

He backed over a stump in the ground very quickly. He was very surprised. Thanks to North County Spring in Escondido he is good to go. They bent that thing back into place and hooked him up with some new grade 8 U bolts.
                        Those left standing
                        Will make millions
                        Writing books on ways
                        It should have been
                        -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

Yeah I was trying to get back to camp before scott. Man i gotta stop being in a hurry, thats how i always break stuff. Guess i need to get the other black 2 dr going again so i can get all that speed demon stuff out of my blood. Thanks again to North county spring. Great group of guys over there. They have helped me out before. If anyone ever needs U bolts i would reccomend them. Its always nice to go into a shop and speak with an oldtimer that knows his stuff, instead of some other punk kid who may not have a clue.
                          An XJ will always cost you less then any girl ever will, and you will always know when the spark is gone.

Comment

He backed over a stump in the ground very quickly. He was very surprised. Thanks to North County Spring in Escondido he is good to go. They bent that thing back into place and hooked him up with some new grade 8 U bolts. And a new liscense plate frame
                            fixed it for ya

Comment

LOL does it still count if you did it in the campground?

Seans bent leaf.
                              Sean,did this happen when took out the 12x12 post at the camp ground? You just didn't want to eat that dust again ,huh?Glad to hear your fixed up.
                              Dennis
                              Dennis and Tammy
                              Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

Working...
                              X