Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy Smoke Andrew! The new Jeep is quite the beast. Looks great! Glad to hear that the shake down went well.

I'm sure that you are ready for those Fire Roads finally! Hope to see you soon.
    [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
    Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
    [/COLOR]

Comment

Thanks Mike, It felt good to get out again. It's been over a year.

Comment

Wow. Looks great Andrew. What's it like being able to keep all 4 tires on the ground?
        Check out .

Comment

Originally posted by Double AA View Post
          Mike, we didn't know until Saturday but as it turned out, there was a seat for you with Stuart. Kurt and I believe Drew had Jeep problems and couldn't make it.

Stuart and I made some minor adjustments to my Jeep before we ran the first trail and everything held together for the day. I made a list of mostly small items to get taken care of before the next run, but they are all small changes. The one item that bothered me the most was that the seats were mounted much too low. There was plenty of adjustment to push the seat way back, so to keep my knees lower than my chest I slid the seat as far back as it would go. I felt like I was a five year old driving his Dad's Buick. I couldn't see over the dash. Anyways we had a blast and really enjoyed the area.

http://www.youtube.com/user/AACJ7#pl.../1/omM8bmTExbA
          That motor sounds good! What's under the hood?

Comment

You don't need to keep all four tire on the ground, but it helps if you keep one from each end of the Jeep touching, diagonally.:haha:

Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
            Wow. Looks great Andrew. What's it like being able to keep all 4 tires on the ground?

Comment

Andrew, those big tires on your rig makes BP look like a joke! LOL! And your right about your seats, you look like twelve year old boy who took his daddy's jeep for ride. Good pics and vid. Thanks for sharing.
              Drew
              95yj Six Pack

Comment

Originally posted by Jeep4cern View Post
                That motor sounds good! What's under the hood?

Chevy.

Comment

A Couple of Posers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dUro1Uhqs4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6sedCavEJs

Comment

dang, how'd you do that without an automatic? :wink:
                    holes = cowbell

Comment

Hey, who is that kid driving that bad ass Juggy? Looks like a real punk! So when are we painting that bad boy? Let me paint it; I'm thinking Pink. With Peace signs.
                      Well, a year was worth the wait huh Andrew? Looking pretty damn good. I notice the front wheels are Dayammm close to the radiator support when you turn in full flex. But she hugs the ground like a drunk trying to stop the world from spinning. Congrats on getting her back home.
                      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Andrew,

With a little adjustment here and there you should be able to get a little flex out of it! Damn dude, that is BAD ASS!!!!

Mitch

Comment

Working...
                        X