Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to be more specific... the mcdonalds at lake arrowhead village. right?
    myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

the parking lot there isn't that big ... we'll be able to find each other. but sure, towards the mcdonalds is good. mmm, breakfast.
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

We're going to be at the group camp in the evening on Saturday.... We're having a pot lock... If you hear alot of chatter on Channel 4 its because the club usually monitors that frequency.... We're staying until Monday, so maybe we can hit a trail Sunday morning/afternoon?

Comment

is there room for more at the group camp site? it's so late in the game already i'm not sure if we'll be able to reserve a spot somewhere for sat. nite. if we have somewhere to stay i'm sure we'd be up for a sunday morning run at least!

we're usually on ch. 4 too so hopefully we'll hear ya!

Comment

There was alot of room last year... everyone split the cost on the site, it only cost us a couple of dollars. It has a toilet, but no running water...

Comment

great, i think there's a couple more people from another forum joining us, so maybe count in about 5? are you still doing the nite run? we can come find you at the site for that.

Comment

Don't have too much fun with out me!
                [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Yah, Crab Flats is full....

Comment

dont' worry dukes, we won't. whens your tj due in?

Comment

I'm not sure if we're going on the night run Thursday, but I'm sure there will be a couple of other ones, they usually can't help themselves... Five of you shouldn't be any problem... its a good sized fairly flat area mostly under the trees....

Comment

what about the saturday nite run?

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
                          dont' worry dukes, we won't. whens your tj due in?
                          1-2 weeks from today, but the lady said probably close to 1 week
                          [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                          SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                          Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

The only night runs I see are on Thursday and Friday...
                            I got this off of the SD 4 Wheelers flyer.... Kelly and I are supposed attend... I'm sure some of the guys will be going on a run sometime that evening.

SATURDAY NIGHT POTLUCK
                            The Club will be graciously providing food and drinks to all members. Everybody is invited. Even guests will be included (For a nominal fee). Please RSVP to sd4wheel@yahoogroups.com for members and any guests that are coming with you, or that you know are coming.

Let me know and I'll RSVP Aida to let her know how many of you want to eat, they are cooking tri-tips, I'm sure there will be plenty of fixins...

Comment

if everyone wants to go, and i think they do, we'll be there. we'll bring our own stuff tho - so don't worry about feeding us or watering us! unless someone else in the group has a different idea, that sounds like the plan. i don't know whre the campsite is tho, but i'm guessing rick does ... rick?

Comment

It's right off 3N14, on 2N13, near Fawnskin. We drove past it on the way out the last time up there. Easy to get to, but on the far side from us. We could maybe even take Coxey Truck Trail on the way, and go past Big Pine Flat. From there, we just continue on 3N14, pass Holcomb Creek, and it's just a few miles down from there. Or maybe we should just take the road so it doesn't take 2 hours...lol!
                                1986 CJ-7; 4.6L stroker, balanced & blueprinted; 5" lift, 35x1250 MTRs, Poison Spyder Full Width kit,
                                My Jeep

Moab Rocker Knocker Video:shades:

Comment

Working...
                                X