Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone have the exact address of Primo Burgers? We will try to make it tommorrow.

Comment

ARGH!!! My shock has decided to puke oil and my heater died :mad:

I'm going to tey to fix it tonight but I might not be ablle to make it because I don't have another day off for another two weeks and I need to get this fixed!

I'll update tonight.

Sorry!

Justin
      -Justin Myers-
      I can't make my mind up
      Will I ever settle?
      What kind of rig do I want?

Comment

Last Chance meeting place

I am not certain, but I do believe that both Primo Burgers and the Ranger Station are both on highway 14. The burger place "should" be on 14 main highway in Mojave. Everyone should be on ch#4.

George
        Valencia, CA

Comment

Sorry guys, brian4.2 and I will not be able to make this run.I have come down with something and I cant get outside in this weather.Be safe and have fun everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by JMyerz
            ARGH!!! My shock has decided to puke oil and my heater died :mad:

I'm going to tey to fix it tonight but I might not be ablle to make it because I don't have another day off for another two weeks and I need to get this fixed!

I'll update tonight.

Sorry!

Justin
            dude, please let me know if you're not going.
            myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

The forecast from weather.com shows rain all night and into tommorrow for the Mojave area.
              weather.com for mojave

We are going to have to back out of this one. May try it on another weekend
              Last edited by cc2; 02-21-04, 09:09 PM.

Comment

94' XJ,4.0,Tera Low 4:1
                D44/9inch, Locked, 36x14.50 TSL's and way to much lift

Comment

I'm out too. I'm sorry guys! I don't want to ride all that way with a broken shock. Heater is no biggy...

Justin
                  -Justin Myers-
                  I can't make my mind up
                  Will I ever settle?
                  What kind of rig do I want?

Comment

is this still on or called off on account of weather? i'm all loaded and ready to go, but don't want to be the only one that shows up i'll check again in the morning to make sure.... :hat:

Comment

A few of us from "On the Rocks" will be out there tomorrow. At least at this point... 11pm...

My group shrunk as well, still have 4 of us right now. I was going to leave it up to the others in the morning, we're meeting up here at 6am.

Well get gas in Mojave, should be at the trailhead around 8-8:30a, do the air down thing and heading up the canyon by 9am.

AccuWeather is showing a break in the showers between 11am and 2pm. the rest of the day is scattered.

I dont really like being in canyons in the rain, so if it looks like anything more than sprinkles we'll probably head up "ep100" to Burro Schmidts.

I'll be in my Wagoneer. Cant miss it, spare is on the roof...

kris.
                      87 yj
                      89 Wagoneer

Comment

my intent for this run was to go wheeling with Justin and have him meet some folks from the board. since he's backed out and it looks like rain... I guess I'm backing out as well.

sorry folks... some other time.
                        myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

So who is going
                          Kirk
                          1997 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

Woke up this morning at 6:00am and it was pouring. It's 9:00 now and it is still comming down. Needless to say, I am at home (no mobile internet yet).

There seems to be a lot of interest in this one. I look forward to another one when the weather is a bit better. Rains in canyons and deserts is not a nice combo.

Comment

ok, next time.
                              Kirk
                              1997 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

Working...
                              X