Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MAYBE......still not sure for sure.So dont wait for more than 10 min for me.

Comment

Count me in for Last Chance

Count me in for last chance on 2/22/04 (Sunday) at 10am at the Rangers Station.

Anyone leaving from Valencia, CA ?

94 JGC 5.2 V-8
      6" lift on 33's

Comment

I would like to say yes, but right now Marvin is in the shop getting some slower gears installed (4.56). We should have it back either Thursday or Friday.
        1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
        Glad to be back in California!

Comment

Re: Count me in for Last Chance

Originally posted by 4x4zj
          Count me in for last chance on 2/22/04 (Sunday) at 10am at the Rangers Station.

Anyone leaving from Valencia, CA ?

94 JGC 5.2 V-8
          6" lift on 33's
          good to have you george. I'll be coming from apple valley so no help there.

since we have a few how know where the ranger station is i may meet you guys at the trailhead.

hey chuck... do you want to run it backwards... going in the third road up??? (forgot the name)
          myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

I am wondering about being in the washes with rain in the forecast. I checked Mojave weather.

Just a thought.

Comment

It will be fine. We've done it after the rains. It's a lit more fun
              1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

CB channel 4 right? might come with Sully in the CJ. TJ is getting noisey axle removed, or I get some earplugs.

Comment

I'll meet whoever at Primo's.
                  I'm in.
                  Kirk
                  1997 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

Unfortunately the 22nd is Sunday, I work Sunday's. See ya'll at TDS.

Comment

Originally posted by Cetrov
                      I'll meet whoever at Primo's.
                      I'm in.
                      See ya there Kirk. I want to fill up my thermos and get a bite.

Comment

Im in to. Ill be coming from Santa Barbara with a few friends and Jmyerz. Although I am missing some critical items. I have no front tow points, straps, tools or a highlift. Will I be ok?, I dont know how hard this trail is.
                        Last edited by MendoZJ; 02-20-04, 04:47 PM.
                        94' XJ,4.0,Tera Low 4:1
                        D44/9inch, Locked, 36x14.50 TSL's and way to much lift

Comment

Originally posted by MendoZJ
                          Im in to. Ill be coming from Santa Barbara with a few friends and Jmyerz. Although I am missing some critical items. I have no front tow points, straps, tools or a highlift. Will I be ok?, I dont know how hard this trail is.
                          yup, you'll be fine. why not go out tomorrow and get some front tow hooks?
                          myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Re: Re: Count me in for Last Chance

Originally posted by blkTJ

hey chuck... do you want to run it backwards... going in the third road up??? (forgot the name)
                            honestly, i only have a vague recollection of where it is once you get past the ranger station... i just know it's one of the trails off to the left. there used to be a ribbon tied around a signpost across the street from the correct trail, but the sign wasn't there the last time I went. it'll be fun no matter which way we go- i haven't gone out to play for about a month!

Comment

Kirk will be there. He knows where to go to run it backwards.

Comment

So are we running it back wards or normal.and I know where the entrance is if you go the normal way.

Comment

Working...
                                X