• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Vid!

Here's the YouTube vid that I made:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpjdRglV6Lc
    [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
    Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
    [/COLOR]

Comment

Excellent video Sharon... umm Mike. Mike, you have got a handle on the editing thing! Very nice, too bad I missed it, the other plans ended up a bust!

Jeep eater could use some spotters! I never saw jeeps sucked in like that on my 4 runs through!

Mitch
      Last edited by Mitch; 02-26-09, 08:00 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Malachi;123548]Here's the YouTube vid that I made:
        Great video,loved the ending at night.Even got my old CJ a shot in there,thank you,before I broke it.Very cool job on the editting and music.
        Dennis and Tammy
        Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

Great video Mike!!....any more??

Comment

Originally posted by tony m View Post
            Great video Mike!!....any more??
            I'm glad y'all like it. 'Any more?' .. Well, I happen to have all of the video that Kurt shot so I may have something else soon.

[/COLOR]

Comment

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who's put up photos and videos. I get the "lame" award for not posting mine yet or even looking at them. (I have been working on other things though that you will see soon!)
              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by sarah View Post
                Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who's put up photos and videos. I get the "lame" award for not posting mine yet or even looking at them. (I have been working on other things though that you will see soon!)
                Well I am always interested in the new things that you are working on (and I'm looking forward to seeing what you have in store), but if someone could finish the story on what happened with the second MJR run, I'd like to hear about it.

[/COLOR]

Comment

sweet.. i made it in the movie.. for a breif moment.. but a very important one.. since It had some sorta writing on it.. which I couldnt read because I was checkin out my jeep.. maybe I should watch it again.. lol

thanks for the vid..

EDIT: it only took three times.. because I noticed a pic of me standin on a rock right before that.. LOL.
                  Last edited by LEADFOOTjosh; 02-27-09, 12:06 AM. Reason: because I am slow
                  [COLOR="Blue"]www.LEADFOOToffroad.com [/COLOR][COLOR="blue"][COLOR="Red"] COMING SOON!!![/COLOR][/COLOR]
                  PARTS, SERVICE, INSTALLATION & CUSTOM FAB...

Comment

Originally posted by OU812 View Post
                    I got some cool videos from the bullfrog run. I tried to run over Kurt a few times, and some one actually did run him over once. I am sure he will post that video soon.

I really thought I was going to lay it on its side here so I gunned it to drop the rear. Kurt is quick on his feet.

Materdaddy making it look easy.

Ive got a few more videos. Despite all the waiting in line somehow I only got about 15 min of video. I had a blast though. I will be back to Bullfrog. I like all the choices in lines. We had nearly stock Jeeps and well built Jeeps on the same trail having fun.

Great Vids dude, I just got arpound to checking out the meet n greet photos and vids. It was perfect timing that my jeep was at the shop for the drive shaft u-joints. I wish I was there. It's going to have to be next year though. I'm still on page one of this thread. I'm going to have to finish reading it tomorrow. I'm sure there are alot of great photos and stories to read.

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

Alot of great shots ..I hate to sound like a Ham ..but I am..anyone got video of Geebo ??good shots up or down rocks??Thanks for all the pic,s and videos ya,ll!!
                      "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Great Vid Mike! You Rock!
                        "I got your Jeep Thing....Now it burns when I pee!" :fire:

Comment

Originally posted by Malachi View Post
                          Well I am always interested in the new things that you are working on (and I'm looking forward to seeing what you have in store), but if someone could finish the story on what happened with the second MJR run, I'd like to hear about it.
                          Oh, we just tugged him out and back to the road. It wasn't too exciting, unfortunately. He got out safe and sound, and him and his dad were very very thankful, which is always nice.

In store! Haha, yeah, the t-shirt pre-order will start soon.
                          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Great video Mike!
                            Money pit!

Comment

Quick question?? b Is Cake Walk right there on the same area as Bull Frog??
                              "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Originally posted by Geebo View Post
                                Quick question?? b Is Cake Walk right there on the same area as Bull Frog??
                                [COLOR="Blue"]The Cakewalk starts about 10 steps to the right of Bullfrog trailhead and crosses it in a few areas. In two places the two trails share the same route - for now at least.
                                MK[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                                X