Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to say the Meet and Greet was great! Was able to put a face with names here on MJR. We need to do this more often.

Bullfrog was quite the challenging run,especially finishing up at night. Thank you all for spotting, pictures and videos.

MJR group makes you feel so welcome.....There is nothing better than that.

Brett
    offroadwerkz.com
    (805) 642-8400 or 477-9977

Comment

Thanks for organizing the M&G. I met a few new folk and talked to a few I had met previously. I left after eating and did not join the run due to other things I needed to do. Looks like everyone had a good time and it was fun as always, just looking a Jeeps. Have you noticed that there are not two alike.

Rich
      Rich

Comment

Originally posted by Ol Man View Post
        Looks like everyone had a good time and it was fun as always, just looking a Jeeps. Have you noticed that there are not two alike.
        Wish I could have went but had prior obligations for the rest of the day (family) I don't think I have ever seen two jeeps that were alike unless there were sitting on the dealers lot.
        "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

It was a great day! Beautiful weather and great company!

I couldn't resist climbing on rocks and looking for the "extra credit" obstacles.

Josh, What was on your mind when you took this photo of my wife?!?!?!?
          Money pit!

Comment

Josh,
            You keep hanging out with us and that XJ isn't going to look the same! But, you'll have fun doing it! I'm glad that you came out and pushed your XJ through it all!
            Bring that thing to Calico next month for the IDTT gathering! Let's see what kind of trouble we can get you through!

Money pit!

Comment

You couldn't just say I took the high road.......

.....you had to add: "John stayed on top and out of the nasty bushes and branches with his clean Rubicon while Rick led the way with Crash right behind."

Maybe I went that way because the wash route was all blocked with stuck Jeeps!:confused2

All kidding aside I had a great afternoon even though I got delayed and got there late. Was very impressive watching the off-road veterans working together assisting a disabled vehicle and it's owner.....
              John & Kristi

Comment

Yup....that was a great day of wheelin. Glad to here Dennis and everyone made it back safely. I think this meet and greet thing will have to become a regular occurance, and if the turnout this time is any indication we will have to plan several runs to accomodate everyone.

Are you listening Sarah........it would seem that your little Jeep site has reached a level of success I doubt you had ever imagined.

My hats off to Sarah and all the folks behind the scenes that make MJR go, and to all the good people who choose to participate and to be stewards of our sport. Kudos to you all!
                Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

Angela and I had a great time at the M&G. Talked to friends and met new ones and also had a great lunch.
                  Somehow I got volunteered to lead the BF run, which I didn't mind. After we did chicken rock we mosey on down to the start of BF

At that time, the Hemet Jeep club was just finishing up the trail. We were more than half ways of the trail, when we had our first mechanical of the day, Dennis (GP4play). I decided to stay with him and help him limp out to the highway with the help of Fred (flatout).

Brian from Tri-County Gear then took the lead. It was dark when I started to air up, as a few more of the guys came down to air up also.

All in all it was a great and beautiful day meeting and wheeling with everybody.

Would like to hear how the rest of the night went; Mike??
                  Heres a few photos my wife took:

http://s283.photobucket.com/albums/k...view=slideshow

Comment

John,

I knew you would respond to that. If my Jeep looked as good as yours, I would have been on top of the wash too! Sorry you missed the Meet and Greet part.

Mitch

Comment

well.. maybe we should ask Brandy.. she's the one that took the pic.. LOL

Originally posted by pdw View Post
                      It was a great day! Beautiful weather and great company!

I couldn't resist climbing on rocks and looking for the "extra credit" obstacles.

Josh, What was on your mind when you took this photo of my wife?!?!?!?
                      [COLOR="Blue"]www.LEADFOOToffroad.com [/COLOR][COLOR="blue"][COLOR="Red"] COMING SOON!!![/COLOR][/COLOR]
                      PARTS, SERVICE, INSTALLATION & CUSTOM FAB...

Comment

oh ya.. count me in.. had a blast.. and if I wanted it to stay pretty.. i wouldn't of bought a JEEP.. LOL

Originally posted by pdw View Post
                        Josh,
                        You keep hanging out with us and that XJ isn't going to look the same! But, you'll have fun doing it! I'm glad that you came out and pushed your XJ through it all!
                        Bring that thing to Calico next month for the IDTT gathering! Let's see what kind of trouble we can get you through!

[COLOR="Blue"]www.LEADFOOToffroad.com [/COLOR][COLOR="blue"][COLOR="Red"] COMING SOON!!![/COLOR][/COLOR]
                        PARTS, SERVICE, INSTALLATION & CUSTOM FAB...

Comment

Great showing this year. It was good meeting those I haven't meet before and seeing others again. Had a great time on Bullfrog.

Thanks for the save Brian.

Took over 200 pics. Here is 60 of them.
                          http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v2...009/?start=all
                          Check out .

Comment

WOW great pictures dritman!
                            Those left standing
                            Will make millions
                            Writing books on ways
                            It should have been
                            -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

Had a good time at the meet and Greet, is definitely worth repeating. Unfortunately could not join all the trail fun, looks like everybody had a good time wheeling

Comment

Had to throw a 100lb's to the other side to keep blister up right Great pic's DirtMan and thanks for your help out there.
                                Last edited by GP4Play; 02-22-09, 09:05 PM.
                                Dennis and Tammy
                                Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

Working...
                                X