Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK guys I'm going to come down to this. I going to bring my brother too, he'll just be a passenger.

Comment

Can some one post up the Address to Maxs Cafe so I can plug it in the GPS This sounds like fun.
      2002 Grand Cherokee 4.7 V-8 3.5OME 5100 JK Rubi Rims

"Never argue with a fool they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Comment

Rick,

Here is the info you needed.

Maxwell's Chicago Charbroiled Burgers
        17772 Wika Road
        Apple Valley, Ca. 92301
        760 242-5504

This place is in a small shopping center that is on the north side of Hwy 18 and a block west of Apple Valley road.

See you there.

Mitch

Comment

To all the planners of this very cool meet and greet.
          The intention of running Bullfrog is great, but might be a bit busy. Mike Koher is planning to do a run on the trail the same morning. So we might want to consider some kinda alternate run or come up with a couple of different runs

Cakewalk!? Trail
          I just wanted to give an update for this run....we're still on for Feb. 21st. It looks like we'll have a pretty good turnout.
          Meet at 9:30 am - Camp Rock rd and the 247
          Be sure to bring a lunch.
          CB Channel 25
          Mike Koher

Comment

Looks like the Rat will be OOC for this run. I'll come anyway and if someone has an empty seat I'll roll with them and shoot vids.
            [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
            [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
            http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Art,

If the meet and greet is at 11:00am and we head to bullfrog after 1:00pm, Do you expect that Mike will still be on the trail? Just curious. Each time I've run it, it took 3 hours.

Mitch

Comment

It all depends on group size Mitch 3-5jeeps 3 hours is a snap try it with 20 vehicles and the story changes. Mike seems to run bigger groups, maybe Curtis could find out how big a group he is planning on running on the trail this coming Saturday, Turning it into the San Diego freeway near LAX would suck big time don't you think

Comment

never done this trail.. curious.. XJ w/ 4.5 lift.. and 33's.. stock gears and diffs.. should I sit this one out.. dont mind.. hate being the one to hold up the group??
                  [COLOR="Blue"]www.LEADFOOToffroad.com [/COLOR][COLOR="blue"][COLOR="Red"] COMING SOON!!![/COLOR][/COLOR]
                  PARTS, SERVICE, INSTALLATION & CUSTOM FAB...

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
                    Looks like the Rat will be OOC for this run. I'll come anyway and if someone has an empty seat I'll roll with them and shoot vids.

If you can hold on tight I might be solo.
                    Check out .

Comment

Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
                      If you can hold on tight I might be solo.
                      My insurance is paid up
                      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

bring it on man, i think youll be fine,,,,just make sure you have front and rear tow points just in case..

Originally posted by LEADFOOTjosh View Post
                        never done this trail.. curious.. XJ w/ 4.5 lift.. and 33's.. stock gears and diffs.. should I sit this one out.. dont mind.. hate being the one to hold up the group??

Comment

well... they dont call me LEADFOOTjosh for nothing... LOL..
                          [COLOR="Blue"]www.LEADFOOToffroad.com [/COLOR][COLOR="blue"][COLOR="Red"] COMING SOON!!![/COLOR][/COLOR]
                          PARTS, SERVICE, INSTALLATION & CUSTOM FAB...

Comment

Mike said today that most of Cakewalk doesn't do bullfrog anymore it's a new harder trail. So you guys should be fine on bullfrog,if thats your choice.
                            IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
                              Art,

If the meet and greet is at 11:00am and we head to bullfrog after 1:00pm, Do you expect that Mike will still be on the trail? Just curious. Each time I've run it, it took 3 hours.

Mitch
                              I hope this is still the plan, or I will have to withdraw.

Comment

Rob,

This is still the plan. Hope to see you on Saturday! I'll make sure all of the rock lights are working on my Jeep.

Mitch

Comment

Working...
                                X