X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GP4Play View Post
    I'll bring the popup.
    If the restaurant is cool with that I'll bring mine too.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

We went over to the restaurant today and let them know we'd be coming. They said they'd appreciate a call the day before with a headcount, if we had one. I told them we are a patient group of folks, and that we'd gladly eat outside if the restaurant was busy. They said they'd gladly set up a couple of long tables for us inside! If everyone can keep their RSVP up to date, I'd love to be able to give them an accurate headcount when the day comes. Thank you!
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by sarah View Post
        We went over to the restaurant today and let them know we'd be coming. They said they'd appreciate a call the day before with a headcount, if we had one. I told them we are a patient group of folks, and that we'd gladly eat outside if the restaurant was busy. They said they'd gladly set up a couple of long tables for us inside! If everyone can keep their RSVP up to date, I'd love to be able to give them an accurate headcount when the day comes. Thank you!
        I was also there last thursday (im there every week) and told them how many to expect as well.
        "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

Originally posted by Matt2001TJ View Post
          I was also there last thursday (im there every week) and told them how many to expect as well.
          Oh cool! Well maybe you can make sure they know we're from the same group, if you haven't already... I left my name and number with them.
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by Matt2001TJ View Post
            Ill be out on the road so I wont get to go. Next time, nice to meet you the other day Matt2001TJ UNCLE TOM
            TRUCKIN AND FOUR WHEELIN

Comment

Hey, since we are going to be in the neighborhood, any chance that we could organize a run through Bullfrog / Cakewalk after we eat?
              [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
              Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
              [/COLOR]

Comment

Ah lets see.......................OK!

Mitch

Comment

Originally posted by Malachi View Post
                  Hey, since we are going to be in the neighborhood, any chance that we could organize a run through Bullfrog / Cakewalk after we eat?

Count me in.
                  Check out .

Comment

Count us in too! We haven't run Bullfrog yet!
                    "I got your Jeep Thing....Now it burns when I pee!" :fire:

Comment

TRunning Bullfrog afterwards will make for a nice day.
                      Might be busy though. Since Mike Koher is running a group through the trail on the same day, still plenty of stuff to run on overthere. Now for the somewhat more daring ones we could take another try at Max's trail, What do you think Max?

Comment

id like to run bf, or sompthing, its my b-day sunday and i want to wheel, i tow so i wonder how parking will be at the food place, maybe just meet at the trail or sompthing?

Comment

Kevin,

There is plenty of parking at the restaurant. Maxwells is in a small shopping center and there also is a small frontage road that runs next to Hwy 18 in front of the restaurant. Hope to see you there.

Mitch

Art,

That is late in the day for "The Crack". It might turn into a night run getting out (not that it's a bad thing).

Comment

Can't wait

I'll be there with my son and maybe my wife as well.
                            Bullfrog sounds good to me. Haven't run that one yet.

Scott

Comment

Ha Mitch you got to use all those fancy lights sometimes, night running is cool makes all the steep stuff look easy

Comment

Hi ya,ll is anyone going on a run that I,ll be able to drive home afterwards??lol..sorta kidding but really wanna know..Thanks Geeb..
                                "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Working...
                                X