X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds like a great run. Did anyone take pictures?:dunno:
    Check out .

Comment

• sounds like a great time but for all the carnage glad ya,ll had fun..Where,s all the pic,s ???
      "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

• my camera was broke. Pics will trickle in today I am sure
        Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

• Great times! Thanks to everybody for their amazing energy. Great to meet you all and hope to do this soon again. I'll post pics tonight!
          Bash, those kebabs were fantastic,thanks. Josh, good times man!

Comment

• I want to see pictures too... I'm curious what took out 3 axles?!?!

I see 3 possibilities (or some combination thereof):
            1) They were D35s
            2) People being stupid with the skinny pedal
            3) The trail has gotten FAAARRRRRR worse than the last time I ran it no problems with a D35.
            If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

• Originally posted by Materdaddy View Post
              I want to see pictures too... I'm curious what took out 3 axles?!?!

1) They were D35s
              3) The trail has gotten FAAARRRRRR worse than the last time I ran it no problems with a D35.

1)The two axles that broke on the friday night run were D35's. Josh's is a Rubicon with the D44. You know it's going to be a good day when you walk into Peggy Sue's and the first thing everyone says is "Do you have any spare D35 axle shafts?"

2)Don't know about fri. night since I wasn't there, but skinny pedal probably was part of the one on saturday.

3)The last time I'd run these trails was at this years IDTT and the trails were far more washed out and difficult than they were then.

In spite of all of the breakage it was a great day wheeling. I had a lot of fun with a great group of people. There were quite a few cameras out there so hopefully pics will start showing up soon.
              "The Jeep...is a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve."

Comment

• Originally posted by Dog Man View Post
                Doran was a fun run the waterfall turned out to be the axle eater 3 in all. cold and windy day on the trail. I would like to thank MRBASH an NIKOS for the best Greek BBQ diner I have had wow these guys can cook up some damn good BBQ. Spent most of the day following Bash on the trail and it is amazing to watch him wheel that jeep with open Diffs. Every time I thought he would need a strap he would prove me wrong great driving Bash my hat is off to you, thanks for the show and the BBQ.
                Thanks man! Your welcome on the barbeque part, it's our pleasure. It was nice wheeling and hanging with you.

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

• Originally posted by nikos View Post
                  Great times! Thanks to everybody for their amazing energy. Great to meet you all and hope to do this soon again. I'll post pics tonight!
                  Bash, those kebabs were fantastic,thanks. Josh, good times man!
                  Thanks Nikos! Your Gyros sandwiches hit the spot - absolutely excellent. It was great meeting you and looking forward to the next trip!

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

• Originally posted by 4xfiend View Post
                    1) "Do you have any spare D35 axle shafts?"

lol. man that was a rough night.

bash did he get his rig out yet?
                    Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

• Originally posted by 4xfiend View Post
                      1)The two axles that broke on the friday night run were D35's. Josh's is a Rubicon with the D44. You know it's going to be a good day when you walk into Peggy Sue's and the first thing everyone says is "Do you have any spare D35 axle shafts?"

2)Don't know about fri. night since I wasn't there, but skinny pedal probably was part of the one on saturday.

3)The last time I'd run these trails was at this years IDTT and the trails were far more washed out and difficult than they were then.

In spite of all of the breakage it was a great day wheeling. I had a lot of fun with a great group of people. There were quite a few cameras out there so hopefully pics will start showing up soon.
                      Last time I ran them was at the IDTT also. Sounds like fun! I was hoping to make this run but didn't want an all day drive. I probably won't make it out until the next cleanup or IDTT.

Weren't you the 33" tire gatekeeper guy? I tried getting my camera out but you went up too fast. Nice work.
                      If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

I want to see pictures too... I'm curious what took out 3 axles?!?!

1) They were D35s

umm they were d35's.

not being stupid

trail is a little rough. but I have 35's now

anyways is was cold out there. dunno if that factors in at all.
                        Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Last time I ran them was at the IDTT also. Sounds like fun! I was hoping to make this run but didn't want an all day drive. I probably won't make it out until the next cleanup or IDTT.

Weren't you the 33" tire gatekeeper guy? I tried getting my camera out but you went up too fast. Nice work.
                          I think that was INTO4XN on 33's. gatekeeper is overrated. people hype it up
                          Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

I wish I was the 33" gatekeeper guy, but Josh is correct that it was INTO4XN. The five of us that ran Odessa after the fun on Doran went over and looked at the gatekeeper and it is looking nasty.
                            "The Jeep...is a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve."

Comment

• Well this was a fun and interesting weekend for me. It was nice meeting everybody and camping out with Tomb Raider, Bash and Nikos! Thanks for all you help on the trail since my axle was the first to go, and thanks Shant for awesome bbq and Nikos for adding the Greek touch with the Gyros!! If it wasn't for Cameron, my Jeep would have been a great conversation piece and pick-ur-part on the side of the trail! I have pictures, they would have been up yesterday if it wasn't for my stupid computer not working.
                              WILL WORK FOR JEEP PARTS!!!

Comment

• WILL WORK FOR JEEP PARTS!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X