Do you have a launcher?

If someone has one bring it.
    Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

• Bash I just obtained the fun toys.
      Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

• Campsite

I will be leaving my truck and trailer at the campsite. I'm sure there will be others. See you at Peggy Sues. I plan to get there about 8 so I can get in and out as I have to unload the rig and air down.
        George

Comment

• Not much for shot gunning anymore but can bring a launcher for the cause

Comment

• yeah we need a launcher.

tds....You can park at our campsite. I believe there will be 4 there. so plenty of room.
            Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

• Will bring it up on Saturday morning.
              See ya at Peggy Sue's

Comment

• You mean a launcher for the clays?

If so, I need to get more shells. I'll bring a box of clays too.

I got the bbq ready to go. 4 pounds of beef and 6 pounds of chicken breast all cut into tiny cubed pieces and put on the skewers ready to be thrown on the grill and ofcouse they are marinated. I realize that's a run-on sentence but that's what happens to me when I think about bbq's.

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

• I believe I have 250 shells, about 90 clays. maybe some broken.
                  Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomb Raider 940 View Post
                    I believe I have 250 shells, about 90 clays. maybe some broken.
                    I'll bring 100 Clays with me.

Comment

• Did someone say bbq and shooting damm I want to go now. I got to go to my sons playoff soccer game. Their team is too good I think they are going all the way this year. Oh well You guy better have good sleeping bags for the night it going to be cold out their, shoot it might snow J/K lol.

Comment

• I'm pretty new to this group, so hello! I'll be heading up tommorrow in the afternoon! The camping spot is at the gatekeeper, right? Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by nikos View Post
                          I'm pretty new to this group, so hello! I'll be heading up tommorrow in the afternoon! The camping spot is at the gatekeeper, right? Thanks.
                          Nikos? Are you Greek?

Comment

• on the way to gatekeeper. You will see us. we are the only idiots to be up there at 35 degrees
                            Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

• Originally posted by MrBash View Post
                              Nikos? Are you Greek?
                              Yes, I'm Greek!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomb Raider 940 View Post
                                on the way to gatekeeper. You will see us. we are the only idiots to be up there at 35 degrees

Thats the way I like it! Cant wait to be up there!

Comment

Working...
                                X