Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am out for saturday :mad: My daughter has her first reconciliation on sat morning . ( it's a catholic thing you wouldn't understand ) There will be a few running up there Sat morning though . Say hi to the guys with the JC Fab stickers on there Jeeps they will help you guys out if nessacary . I'll be at the shop in the afternoon if you guys brake anything , or just stop by and say hi !

We might do a late night pre run friday night and tear up the hill a little for you all , after the bulldozing it is pretty tame .

BE Careful ! SPOT for THE ROOKIES !!!!!!!!!!

JIM :{>

Comment

Hey Jim! Tear it up good for me!
      97tj Sport Soft Top - Chili Pepper Red - 5spd - d30-35-unlocked-@3:07
      31"BFG-MT's - GMRS,CB - tow Hooks - Hi LIft - Trail Scars

Comment

Hey Sully...why can't you go?

Comment

Dad's out of town on business, and I dont have a liscence!

Comment

Oh....

Comment

hey, how long do you all usually spend out on a trail?
              one happy jeep lovin' kid

Comment

This might be an all day thing. I don't know how far or fast these guys want to go. I always figure all day.

Comment

Originally posted by cajeepgirl
                  hey, how long do you all usually spend out on a trail?
                  When we went to the snake the other weekend we spent mabey 2hrs there but its a tiny trail. I figure til we're wore out or too hungry to be away from Dennys
                  “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
                  -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

Oh, I've got a newbie coming. I think I will probably take him around to the bypass for the first hill. Amazing, this new Jeep has never seen dirt but is sitting on 4" of lift and 33" tires.

Comment

Aaaaahhh, a noob with a bg jeep! We'll have this noob on the trail in no time! Welcome to the jeep world new guy! I'm gona have a Toyota Pre-Runner driver with me......he wants to try the jeep thing too!!
                      97tj Sport Soft Top - Chili Pepper Red - 5spd - d30-35-unlocked-@3:07
                      31"BFG-MT's - GMRS,CB - tow Hooks - Hi LIft - Trail Scars

Comment

I WISH I could go, but apartently people want super bowl cakes! I gotta work, but have lots of fun and take lots of pictures!
                        one happy jeep lovin' kid

Comment

Originally posted by qwiksilver
                          Oh, I've got a newbie coming. I think I will probably take him around to the bypass for the first hill. Amazing, this new Jeep has never seen dirt but is sitting on 4" of lift and 33" tires.
                          TERRAPHOBIA

Comment

Ah...virgin Jeep. I remember when Tams first disconnected mine...way back about...3 months ago.

Too bad she's not going tomorrow to do the honors. I guess I will have to stand in for her.

I remember the first time I saw this Jeep I thought, "Damned fine lookin' Jeep." It is...it's very nice...but with us around...not for long.

Comment

jeep loaded up and ready for tommorow......mmmmm dennys....mmmmm dirt trail......mmmmmm rocks........

larrygo
                              92 YJ all new stuff this year!!! rockcrawling at a trail near you.

Comment

Same here. Found a shovel in my girls garage and bungied it to my roll bar, you never know.

Comment

Working...
                                X