Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm out of town and won't get back until Saturday late afternoon. So I doubt if I'm gonna make it this time around, but if I can, I will.:mad:
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Man Rat Patrol I,am coming up from Landers to do the run was hopen to see you

Comment

man jess i wanted to go but with the old lady just starting her corrections job and me working like crazy i dont think ill make it
        [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

You guys are killin' me! but FYI, We aren't gonna leave Del Taco until 6:00pm, maybe 6:15pm... or when I git done eatin'
          :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

I'm trying to decide on setting up camp then meeting you guys @ Del Taco or just wait for you at the trail head. Which trail are we going to do first?

Comment

We will leave Del Taco, and go up the hill right there, and then ride ridges over to the hill that overlooks where HDR sets up, and then drop into that 'canyon' right there. We will prolly be on CB ch4 like everyone else, so it should be easy to find us. I don't remember which loop we hit first, achy breaky or pumpkin eater.... But really this is going to be as free-form as they go....

Comment

Hey Jess...you want me to swing by and pick up Charlie so he can go too???

Comment

Sorry all take me off the list I have to go to Mammoth lks to recover a truck up there ,Palentologist are great at digging bones but really bad at off roading he blew up the trannie

Comment

nah, sis... one step at a time...

Comment

Sounds like a blast! I'm in! I'll be bring'n another buddy along. He's run'n a XJ on 32" tires, but he's good at handling it!!............
                      Snap'n axles for 20+ years!!

Comment

I made it back to this Hell hole but still not too sure if I'll be there. If you see me, I came...
                        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

I'm really looking forward to this run! XJ's should do good....

Comment

Looking forward to this run as well. Work duties have cancelled my couple of days camping at the beach next week. :mad:
                            But, I'll be there ready to have a good time.
                            Maybe I'll be able to get to see some Perseids this weekend which peak on Tuesday.

Comment

Edit; Never mind we are going to go up to Kern River and play.

If we can make it I have a stock 05 Rubicon. Will we be ok on the trails you are going to be doing.

Thanks Jeff & Robin

Last edited by RallyeX; 08-09-08, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Jeff,

Where did you get your doors. Very cool and unique! I'm waiting for my "OR-Fab" tube doors, but they are rather bland compared to yours.

Mitch

Comment

Working...
                                X