Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this raffle is the largest one of its kind. i cant confirm te amount of money it is worth this year, but last year was 40,000 and you cant buy extra tickets to win. your entry ticket is what you get.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

• Birthday Confirmation!

As for the people that will be camping with us, I have Feb/March birthdays as:

CajunZJ, DrewTJ, TJTerry, & BlkTJ

Did I miss anyone? Since the ice cream cake probalby won't last the whole trip haha, I'll get a stater brothers one like for Rick's/Becky's birthdays.

Oh yeah, do we have a headcount so i know how big this mofo should be LOL I'll start it in the first thread.
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

• I'll be there setting up camp for the rockjunkies.com guys.. since I co own that site... I' showing up either Thursday night or Friday morning.
        Scott
        89 yj with crap and stuff.

Comment

• I think Tammy and I will be pulling up late Thursday night, if all goes well. We have the reflective signs and two BRIGHT yellow banners that will be set up. You can't miss us!
          Last edited by JeepGal; 03-01-04, 06:43 PM.
          [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
          SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
          Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

• I'm leaving Thursday nite too!! See ya there! Or on the road there!!
            97tj Sport Soft Top - Chili Pepper Red - 5spd - d30-35-unlocked-@3:07
            31"BFG-MT's - GMRS,CB - tow Hooks - Hi LIft - Trail Scars

Comment

• people keep asking me where we're camping ... near the main camp or out a bit? what channel will we be on? 4?
              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

• Sounds like this is somthing to good to miss, id like to go. Is anyone coming from around Santa Barbara or along the way on the 101 that would like to caravan?
                94' XJ,4.0,Tera Low 4:1
                D44/9inch, Locked, 36x14.50 TSL's and way to much lift

Comment

• Originally posted by sarah
                  people keep asking me where we're camping ... near the main camp or out a bit? what channel will we be on? 4?
                  Its BIG, real BIG. It's hard to say exactly where we will set up. We will try to get a big spot near the main camp/tents. How about we have Channel 4 as the primary and Channel 16 at the secondary. See everyone there!
                  [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                  SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                  Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

• I've been surfing some other forums and just about everyone is using channel 4. So 16 it should be. Also about the campsite we don't want to be too close to the vendors,(very congested) but not too far away. When you get there you will drive down a dirt road for about 1 mile (give or take) then you will drive through a wash, hopefully we can find a good campsite about a 1/4 mile after that wash, (the road wraps around.) That would put us about 250 yrds or so from the vendor display. So I'm not sure you will get there first (Tam and Chris) or Me, Al, and Eric and the other LA people, but start looking for signs after you've driven through the wash. Can't miss it, shouldn't be too many rock cami XJ's, See ya'll there
                    I have 2

Comment

• My daughters cant decide if they are going or not...and are curious if anyone else is bringing their kids. Erik? Jim? Anyone else?

Tam
                      2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                      Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

• Originally posted by JeepGal
                        My daughters cant decide if they are going or not...and are curious if anyone else is bringing their kids. Erik? Jim? Anyone else?

Tam
                        RUNNING SOLO THIS WEEKEND ! Jen and the kids have some other plans . Got the motor home and the jeep in tow . will be bringing a big group out with me . Save me a big area if possible gonna have a few motor homes with us ! Need a flat spot if possible , leaving Santa Clarita around 10:30 am ( hopefully ) See you all friday

JIM :{>

Comment

• Originally posted by JeepGal
                          My daughters cant decide if they are going or not...and are curious if anyone else is bringing their kids. Erik? Jim? Anyone else?

Tam
                          Sorry not going, but if we were we would be bringing the kids. Just that now Megan decides she doesn't want to go four wheeling anymore.

Have fun!!!!
                          1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
                          Glad to be back in California!

Comment

• Temps could reach 80 this weekend. Tops and doors off.
                            1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

• I'm leaving I'll see ya'll in a couple hours
                              I have 2

Comment

• [COLOR=red]channel 16[/COLOR]
                                >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                                ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Working...
                                X