Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey is there anyone around the LA area that is going on Thrusday. I have to pick up my riders from LAX at 1045 thrusday morning then we were gonna head down to the safari. Is there any one I can meet up with and get a little caravan going?
    I have 2

Comment

maybe that will work for me. it is to early to nail down an exact time, but it sounds good
      i am at the 91, and 605 freeways
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

I'll also be leaving early thursday. Maybe we can meet at the 10/215 area???? I know that it takes me approx. 4.5 hours to get there so I can adjust for that.
        1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

I too plan on leaving sometime thursday! Keep me in the loop, maybe I'll caravan out there with ya! I'll be comming from chino hills! 71fwy and 91fwy
          97tj Sport Soft Top - Chili Pepper Red - 5spd - d30-35-unlocked-@3:07
          31"BFG-MT's - GMRS,CB - tow Hooks - Hi LIft - Trail Scars

Comment

Originally posted by Iceman97tj
            Jims fixin it tonite! I'll be runnin again by the weekend!
            Well see if Allen can tear up the jeep AGAIN . Just waiting on a speedo gear and he will be back on the road . Even got a new(used) T-Case skid to destroy !!! Anybody got an extra oilpan for allen ? His 3 quart model makes my stomach hurt ! . I will be there with the usual Riff Raff from down my way .

JIM :{>

Comment

I'm making a leisurely drive out on Friday...leaving 10ish or later. Anyone wants to hook up in Hollywood, let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by jim79cj7
                Well see if Allen can tear up the jeep AGAIN . Just waiting on a speedo gear and he will be back on the road . Even got a new(used) T-Case skid to destroy !!! Anybody got an extra oilpan for allen ? His 3 quart model makes my stomach hurt ! . I will be there with the usual Riff Raff from down my way .

JIM :{>
                I got that one just about beat up out of the way!! Need to go UP!!!
                97tj Sport Soft Top - Chili Pepper Red - 5spd - d30-35-unlocked-@3:07
                31"BFG-MT's - GMRS,CB - tow Hooks - Hi LIft - Trail Scars

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
                  CAJUNZJ, CAJUNYJ, & TJTERRY have bdays the week of TDS!! where's our ice cream birthday cake girl
                  My jeep is still under some major upgrades. I won't be able to make it to my birthday party. Could you send the cake and girl to my office. I really hate to miss this event.
                  T
                  456's 2 lockers 4 disc brakes 8.8 lots of skid plates

Comment

YES. I definently agree with a birthday girl, that way I can have my 3 favorite things at once (Women, Jeeps, and Beer). Or even better, a women while I'm wheeling. Now that would be nice.

Looking forward to this trip, Sarah I'm gonna try to make up a My Jeep Rocks stincel and spray it on the XJ
                    I have 2

Comment

• Originally posted by cajunzj
                      Looking forward to this trip, Sarah I'm gonna try to make up a My Jeep Rocks stincel and spray it on the XJ
                      Right on John...

T.
                      2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                      Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

• Originally posted by cajunzj
                        DUDE that rocks!! Let me know if you need help, or maybe we can make you a giant hood-sticker or something!
                        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeepskickass
                          Pre-registration will save you $10.
                          A friend who is going again this year said the raffle is around $60,000 (not a typo) worth of parts... Many, many sets of tires and winches, lifts and even full d60s loaded with lockers and gears. If you register you have a chance to win, no extra (padding the pot) tickets are sold.

Can anyone confirm this :confused:
                          35" MTRs, Ox Lockers, bellyup, cage, stuff + things... blah, blah, blah . <><

Comment

• Originally posted by DrewTJ
                            A friend who is going again this year said the raffle is around $60,000 (not a typo) worth of parts... Many, many sets of tires and winches, lifts and even full d60s loaded with lockers and gears. If you register you have a chance to win, no extra (padding the pot) tickets are sold.

I dont know if its 60k, but its up there. Definatly a couple 10 thousand
                            [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                            SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                            Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

• Originally posted by DrewTJ
                              ... If you register you have a chance to win, no extra (padding the pot) tickets are sold.

You cannot buy extra tickets...so you have a way better chance of winning something

Tam
                              2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                              Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

• It is more than 60k. Well worth the try.
                                1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

Working...
                                X