Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get married there! Theres even a place for all the guests to sit We'll hum the wedding march for ya. My cousin performs wedding ceremonies in her spare time, when shes not a masseuse... SEE? WE CAN DO THIS!

Tam
    2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
    Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

I agree, unless you want a quiet wedding. Just have all your guest come out and then we'll add a couple thousand more. You'd probably get a write up on it in JP or Petersons or something. Then after the ceremony you can hope in the jeep and drive off into the sunset. Then return for what would be one of the biggest jeep party's ever.

I don't know sounds like a pretty sweet deal to me, but I'm sure everyone would understand if you chose I normal wedding. Either way CONGRATS on the big day.
      I have 2

Comment

Originally posted by qwiksilver
        I don't think he has much say in that department. Am I not correct Chris?
        You got that right.
        ASM REAPER BUGGY ON 40'S SOLD
        00 TJ ON 37'S SOLD
        97zj ON 36'S SOLD

04 CUMMINS CRAWLER HAULER

Comment

so far i've counted 13 jeeps already for MJR -- this is going to be a rockin' party! blktj, i counted you too!
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

CAJUNZJ, CAJUNYJ, & TJTERRY have bdays the week of TDS!! where's our ice cream birthday cake girl

Comment

Cajunyj just happens to be my brother, whom might make the trip from louisiana out here for this. If not TDS then the Con.
              I have 2

Comment

i only have ONE winch!
                >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Yeah he's just as crazy as I am, I think it's the cajun blood running through our veins.
                  I have 2

Comment

I'll be there! It'll be my first TDS so I'm sure it'll be a blast! I'm going to get three days off and leave thursday after work! See ya all there!
                    97tj Sport Soft Top - Chili Pepper Red - 5spd - d30-35-unlocked-@3:07
                    31"BFG-MT's - GMRS,CB - tow Hooks - Hi LIft - Trail Scars

Comment

I got that Friday off...now if I can just postpone that jury duty.

Comment

i'll get there about 1 to 3 pm om friday.

we'll be on channel 22 all friday and till night for those who get there late or can't find their way in the dark.

so far the plan is to park on the right side of marina and about a 1/2 mile or so in, if there is camping. look for the sign, i'll try to make it neon green!!!

email me for cell #, but i pretty sure it won't work in the park.

larrygo
                        92 YJ all new stuff this year!!! rockcrawling at a trail near you.

Comment

Allen, are you going to be fixed in time? I hope so...it would be fun to run with you again.

I postponed the jury duty so I am off for that Friday. My bosses have one stipulation now for me to get the day off to run...no rolling over. They were a little perplexed at the Jeep parts arriving at the office.

Comment

Originally posted by unclegreaser
                            look for the sign, i'll try to make it neon green!!!
                            i'll be sending out the MJR signs early too.

Comment

Originally posted by qwiksilver
                              Allen, are you going to be fixed in time? I hope so...it would be fun to run with you again.

I postponed the jury duty so I am off for that Friday. My bosses have one stipulation now for me to get the day off to run...no rolling over. They were a little perplexed at the Jeep parts arriving at the office.
                              Jims fixin it tonite! I'll be runnin again by the weekend!
                              97tj Sport Soft Top - Chili Pepper Red - 5spd - d30-35-unlocked-@3:07
                              31"BFG-MT's - GMRS,CB - tow Hooks - Hi LIft - Trail Scars

Comment

Originally posted by Iceman97tj
                                Jims fixin it tonite! I'll be runnin again by the weekend!
                                Glad he got a hold of it. Will look for your little chile pepper out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X