Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weiners For Wheelers...

Originally posted by New2image View Post
    It was good to see you all again We had a great turnout and we made a difference. Leigh from the Forrest Service will OK the trail to Open, Within a week
    It makes things like this worth the effort to coordinate vionteer work.
    BTW Yellow Jacket Trail might need a new Group to Adopt it. What do you guys think? Hint Hint?
    Yeah, thanks again for letting us know about this....
    It was a great opportunity to help out.
    I'm up for adopting Yellow, maybe some of the others on here are willing to as well.
    Message me with some details when you get around to it.

It was a great day, thanks again...talk to you soon.
    David aka Mr.[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Orange[/COLOR]
    I think it's my turn for a bailout....what do you think?

Comment

Had a great day today wheelin and meeting new people and seeing a few from before.I don't know what the sign on Miller said but it looks like the group that adopted that trail has yet to replace the sign,have they broke up:dunno:?Also wonder what it is going to take to open up Piru,is it a matter of trail repair by volunteers?It sure would be nice to keep all the mapped trails open so they don't get lost forever.Thanks again everyone for a good time.
      How many little drips are in a quart?

Comment

Originally posted by ediot View Post
        Had a great day today wheelin and meeting new people and seeing a few from before.I don't know what the sign on Miller said but it looks like the group that adopted that trail has yet to replace the sign,have they broke up:dunno:?Also wonder what it is going to take to open up Piru,is it a matter of trail repair by volunteers?It sure would be nice to keep all the mapped trails open so they don't get lost forever.Thanks again everyone for a good time.
        Man I have to give you props! to drive up from San Clemente was awesome!You rock!
        Miller is Adopted from the Bakersfield Trail Blazers I will send them a picture of their sign and remind them to replace it soon.
        I have already planted the seed to Leigh the Ranger who rode with us, That WE would recon and repair Piru Creek from Half Moon to keep it open. I am also submitted report to Tom (The head honcho at the USFS) on what we did as Leigh is too.
        I will keep everyone informed on the progress.
        Again Thanks to all who showed and helped out.

And yes the Weiners for Wheelers campaign will continue!
        2002 Grand Cherokee 4.7 V-8 3.5OME 5100 JK Rubi Rims

"Never argue with a fool they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Comment

Comment

OK I'm new at the photo thing, I'll keep trying.

Comment

lol
              Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Working...
              X