Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geebo View Post
    Hey Schmo, the guy that cut his arm is Phenoix,(Dale) he went on the Calico camp run...I,m sure Steve will go if he has the chance..Geeb..

Can't make it. I have my EMT re-cert class and testing on that day. If I wanna continue to help fools who slice their own arms, I gotta re-cert!

Comment

how did he cut his arm up there
      Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Josh ,If I remember correctly he had a zip tie holding up one side of his sway bar and cut the zip and his arm...OUCH!!! Was pretty cool from where I was standing..LoL..kidding..Geeb
        "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Yes shouldnt be a problem,,,,,,,,,,
          06 UNL RUBI 4.5 LA,KM 2-35's/ 4.88 BEADLOCKS/SKIDS/WINCH
          07 AT CHASER TRAILER

Comment

I thought Miller was Point Mugu's adopt a trail???? Why aren't they in on this???
            1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

Originally posted by Tomb Raider 940 View Post
              how did he cut his arm up there

Comment

I am Part of Point Mugu 4X4 and we have 6 jeeps going also but I love you guys so much why not open the door to enjoy a day of wheelin?
                I saw first hand the committment from MJR members at the Calico Cleanup I had to open it up. This will be our contribution to keep our trails open and make a difference in the eyes of the USFS.
                Last edited by New2image; 04-25-08, 08:47 AM.
                2002 Grand Cherokee 4.7 V-8 3.5OME 5100 JK Rubi Rims

"Never argue with a fool they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Comment

This really sounds like a great opportunity, and I would like to plan for this and help out as well.
                  Will know closer to date....

Originally posted by Tomb Raider 940 View Post
                  I am not going to bring any tools. I will wear my supervisor clothes and some Iced tea
                  How do you wear Iced tea?? :dunno:

I guess he has all the tools that Josh could ever need
                  :omg:
                  David aka Mr.[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Orange[/COLOR]
                  I think it's my turn for a bailout....what do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Orange View Post
                    This really sounds like a great opportunity, and I would like to plan for this and help out as well.
                    Will know closer to date....

How do you wear Iced tea?? :dunno:

I guess he has all the tools that Josh could ever need
                    :omg:
                    KA-DOW!
                    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Numbers are growing!!

UPDATE

So far about 25 committed Jeeps we we also have some photographer/magazine guys who might come along to document this and will look good for us as a group.
                      Remember we can make a difference as JV, Pismo and other places are threatened to be taken away.
                      I do wish to thank you in advanced for coming out as this is one of our local trails that we all need to up keep. Together we can make a difference.

"Never argue with a fool they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Comment

I'll try and make it if theres enough room, 25 is a lot so.

I'll know next week if i can.
                        02' TJ 4.0 5 speed, Atlas II transfer case, 4.5 RE, 33" BFG, Dana 44 Rear, Detroit front/rear

Comment

Count me in. With that many jeeps will we be taking care of the other short trails that branch off Miller as well? (Yellowjacket,Piru creek)

Comment

Thats what we were just talking about! we probably need to branch off and get people down to Cottonwood Camp also to cut down overgrown grass also get some groups to check yellowjacket and the other offshoot trails. I will have a game planning session that mourning get trail maps to everyone and if we can get people with gas powered hedge trimmers and some weed wackers also I think we can knock it out!
                            This is going to be awesome.

Comment

Add me as well as two others both Rubi's of course, I will have a few bags available for trash as well Eagerly awaiting...Jim

Comment

I would like to join you folks for the clean up and whatever else you have planned. But hopefully you are not over booked which may concern any safety issues. Will bring my yard tools.

Comment

Working...
                                X