Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sounds good! we should def git an MJR camp going... we should git sum MJR banners or sumthing, this camping thing is getting kinda regular....
    :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

If I knew where to get one like this I would buy one.
      Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

Comment

Originally posted by Kodiak Spirit View Post
        sounds good! we should def git an MJR camp going... we should git sum MJR banners or sumthing, this camping thing is getting kinda regular....
        Sarah already has some. I can meet her and pick them up on the way (if she is available).
        1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

Originally posted by igofshn View Post
          Sarah already has some. I can meet her and pick them up on the way (if she is available).
          I already beat ya to it!

Comment

You have them??? When are you going?? I'm heading down on thursday.

Comment

Al's always the first, hehe. I'll get you guys a banner. Heck, maybe if I can talk Rick into it we'll go on a road trip.
              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

I'll be getting the banners. I'll text sarah the coordinates of the campsite so she can post it on thursday afternoon. I'll also try to get a couple poles to mount the banners.

Comment

Al

I will be there Friday afternoon early sometime.
                  I am taking Friday off to get there at a reasonable time.

Todd
                  Proud to be an American! Sharetrails/BRC President.
                  Sponsors: BFG, Raceline, Advance Adapters, Currie, T&T Customs.

Comment

For those that want, I have a portable shower that I will be bringing. it is hot and it is available to eveyone as long as you bring your own water. 3 gallons is plenty for a shower.

Comment

im going im bringing my trailer and i have a nice big bar b q we can all cook on will be ther about 2 on friday if some one could save a spot please that would be grreat
                      Last edited by cbrazor1; 02-21-08, 08:08 PM.
                      :gun:im a outlaw baby:gun:

Comment

I will also be bringing the fire pit so everyone should bring some wood.

The dutch oven will be cooking up some apple cobler on saturday night prior to the raffle.

Comment

This is gonna be so awesome!
                          :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Originally posted by igofshn View Post
                            I'll text sarah the coordinates of the campsite so she can post it on thursday afternoon.
                            For those of us who don't have GPS can you give some general idea of where you will be?

Comment

I'll text directions and location to sarah after I get there. I can also text anyone who sends me a cell #.

Comment

Safari

So far we have about $75.000 in prizes. Of course you have to register to have a chance to win. We have added a few new challanges to the trail. Some rock crawling and notches in the mud hills around shell reef. We got permission to go off the main trails and have some sections listed as play areas. Tight and twisty notches.
                                We are all hopeing the problems with the management plan get worked out and we can again hold organized events at Truckhaven.
                                George

Comment

Working...
                                X