Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tierra del Sol (TDS)

It is that time again. Only 2 months away. Who all is planning on going this year???

[roll]381[/roll]

Camp is at the corner of Main Street and Quarry Road. Drive in about a mile and you will see the yellow MJR banner.
    Last edited by sarah; 02-28-08, 05:28 PM.
    1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

I'm free Calico weekend, this weekend however I am not. My question is... IS the event going to go this year? Has the land-use thing been worked out? I've not heard much about it since last years problems.
    [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
    Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

im going , i went last year it was fun ,
      :gun:im a outlaw baby:gun:

Comment

I'll be there- maybe for even both days. It's usually the weekend before a really busy week of work for me. But it seems to be a week earlier this year. I'll pay the reg fee and get my lotto ticket but don't know if I'll do the parade thing.

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Desert_Valdez View Post
          I'm free Calico weekend, this weekend however I am not. My question is... IS the event going to go this year? Has the land-use thing been worked out? I've not heard much about it since last years problems.
          Yes it is going to happen. At Ocotillo Wells again, hopefully back at Truckhaven next year.

Comment

TDS Safari

Originally posted by igofshn View Post
            Yes it is going to happen. At Ocotillo Wells again, hopefully back at Truckhaven next year.
            Check the website. TDS 4X4. Reg. Forms in process of mailing to past participants. Should have forms on web site soon.

Comment

Originally posted by igofshn View Post
              Not this year, the Ocotillo Wells location sucks...
              '91 YJ 4.O, Auto, 4.5" Deaver, 1" BL, Rubi Flares, 35x12.50 MT/R's, D60 w/ Detroit, D30 w/ TrueTrac, Warn 9000XDI, York OBA, AA SYE, Belly Up Skid, LED's...

Comment

Originally posted by GrimJeeper91 View Post
                Not this year, the Ocotillo Wells location sucks...
                Actually not. Though not as close to Truckhaven but it is central also close to the Supersitions. You can have the choice of two places to bust yer junk up in....
                97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
                WEB site

Comment

I can't say for sure if we'll make it out this year or not, but once you guys figure out a meeting place n' stuff, let me know and I'll add it to the calendar event. Roll call is activated.

[roll]381[/roll]
                  :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

i will try this. will be in temecula that weekend. should be close.
                    Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

we will probley go to truckheaven that weekend and just head down to the headquaters to check out the venders.

Comment

I am now going to be here for TDS.
                        Not sure if I will do any of the runs, or just hand out UFWDA info.
                        I will have a meeting with Del Albright, Jeff Nezi and a few others on Sunday morning about land use issues.
                        So, I will see what happens on Sat.

Al
                        We can talk about when you are going to leave, and we can follow each other down there.

Todd
                        Proud to be an American! Sharetrails/BRC President.
                        Sponsors: BFG, Raceline, Advance Adapters, Currie, T&T Customs.

Comment

I plan on leaving on thursday morning, and wheeling friday and saturday.

Comment

I will not get out of Lemoore until Friday morning probably.

I will let you know as we get closer to the actual date.

How long is the drive down Al?

Todd
                            Proud to be an American! Sharetrails/BRC President.
                            Sponsors: BFG, Raceline, Advance Adapters, Currie, T&T Customs.

Comment

About 6 hours

Comment

Working...
                              X