Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lumpy Grits View Post
    My SIL works as a gang LEO and reads that "tag" as the same MS-13 gang that in moving into ca. from Mex. to take over the drug/gun/sex trade.
    He also states many of them are X-mil(S.A.)with their stolen weapons.
    BE FREAK'N CAREFULL......
    LG
    Exactly. Nasty bastards those MS guys. No fear of the law. They're more well armed than the cops. The only way to stop this from becoming the norm is to sic the military on these guys. Protection of the homeland and all. But we're too busy fighting other country's wars and policing the world to take care of our own. Sad.

JK08, that is very clear and understandable if you know gang graffitti. And they do take pride in that. They are marking thier territory. Anytime I go out there from now on the 1911 will riding along.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

It's illegal to use our mil. inside our borders, for law enforcement.
      Now....National Guard is another story, and could/SHOULD be used........
      Respectfully,
      LG
      Hav'n you along, is like loose'n 2 good men....

Comment

Originally posted by Jeeperator View Post
        How about lay in wait and hit them with some paint ball guns. I can shoot about 30 balls per second on full auto and with a 200 round powerd hopper. I figure they like paint so let them have it. Or break out the .300 win mag.
        With that bad boy you could do it from a few hundred yards away. No reason to put yourself in harms way for that trash.
        Last edited by karstic; 09-21-11, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lumpy Grits View Post
          It's illegal to use our mil. inside our borders, for law enforcement.
          Now....National Guard is another story, and could/SHOULD be used........
          Respectfully,
          LG
          I know, but with all the other stupid s__t the government is doing these days, who'd notice? And it would take care of a long standing problem with a hemorraging border and a few other things as well. Either way, Mil or NG, let's cut the dogs loose to do what they are trained to do.
          [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by karstic View Post
            With that bad boy you could do it from a few hundred yards away. No reason to put yourself in harms way for that trash.
            Exactly lol.

Comment

Working...
            X