X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vandals deface signs

unfreakingbelievable

http://www.blm.gov/ca/st/en/info/new...fo.html?ref=nf
    Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

No sadly all too believable. Would love to catch those guys, and have a "teachable moment", followed by questions like, "Wow, what caliber did you use?"
    Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
    Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
    HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

That makes me sick.
      Check out .

Comment

Looks like a new faction of MS 13 moving into the area. Gonna git ugly. I have a whole bunch of loaded clips just itchin to be emptied...
        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
          Looks like a new faction of MS 13 moving into the area. Gonna git ugly. I have a whole bunch of loaded clips just itchin to be emptied...
          Never knew you were a fellow Garand owner... :0
          Jeff
          OHV76V
          KG6TY
          You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

Ha! I get it!

Come out this weekend for the Corona 210 put on by the Appleseed Project and use that Garand in earnest! (or, bring a .22 and save a few hundred bucks in ammo - you'll go through about 500 rounds for both days)
            Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
            Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
            HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

I wish I had the time this weekend - would love to put a few dozen clips through my "June 1943" edition.
              Jeff
              OHV76V
              KG6TY
              You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

I'll tell you what really pisses me off to no end is how they give "art" shows to some of these idiots; grafitti is vandalism and is no longer taken seriously. I would rant more, but it would do no good.
                Rich

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post

I'd like to see that Kurt. I'd also like to run those guys down with all my 2.5 liters and tire hump em'!! ( was that too harsh for this site?? ) Sometimes, I have no filter..it's an AirDale thing.
                  Jeep Girl

Comment

How about lay in wait and hit them with some paint ball guns. I can shoot about 30 balls per second on full auto and with a 200 round powerd hopper. I figure they like paint so let them have it. Or break out the .300 win mag.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeeperator View Post
                      How about lay in wait and hit them with some paint ball guns. I can shoot about 30 balls per second on full auto and with a 200 round powerd hopper. I figure they like paint so let them have it. Or break out the .300 win mag.
                      My guess is you'll need that .300 mag. Those clowns carry guns and actually like to shoot people. But I do like you're idea.

Comment

I'm available. I'd love to do some observing Losers on the loose beware

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
                          I'm available. I'd love to do some observing Losers on the loose beware
                          Spotter? I'll bring my scope and we can do some long distance work...

Comment

OOHH OOhhhh Can I join the fun?!! Don't take em' out fast. That's too easy. You guys make them gimpy from a distance, and then we'll line them up on the ground. Let me get at least 1 tire hump in while they're squirming around...and if there's enough of them, we can use one of their cans of paint to put OIIIIIIO on their backs. Each vandal will represent JEEP and how we roll. LOL !!
                            Jeep Girl

Comment

Found out last night at the OHV meeting that Monument Peak and also Tressels(Baldy Mesa) staging area are being tagged with White Supremist graffiti. This might be a little closer to home to "Spot". I think areas that are repeat/ constant vandal spots we need to pitch in and put up some game cameras so we can catch pictures of these idiots.

Comment

Working...
                              X