Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When times get tough, the assholes get tagging. All that energy being spent in the wrong pursuits. What a waste. It will be cool when the anti grafitti technology in Demolition Man is invented. That will be fun to watch...
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Kurt I was part of the Boulder Bay Park Renovation in BB. The people in the flat lands don't care about the beauty of the mountains. This is the culture of one or maybe two ethnic groups .We had to redo the park this year because of that.
      IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Arrest them. Tie them to the rear jeep bumpers and drag them through the desert. Then spraypaint their eyes. I hate em with a passion

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

Slow painful death for the vandals - start with removal of fingers, then arms, then legs....you get the picture. Thats how I would do it.

Comment

Well, we've joked about this alot; anyone got any real solutions/preventions? It's tough, isn't it?

Comment

The only way is to use wildlife game cameras like the ones Hunters set up and catch them in action. Then with Photo evidence either send out fine or a LEO kind of like Traffic technology. Graffiti usually isnt random, it is done is the same areas over and over again. This pattern is why a Game camera would work.

Comment

Cameras are great but there is no where to hide them out there. And if you put them in an armored enclosure, they'll just paint over the lens opening. It's not that these guys are stupid, they just don't care. Whole different mind set from ours. The observation posts that CBP uses are awsome but cost a couple hundred grand a piece.

Comment

But what is truly the punishment if they are caught and convicted. Probably a misdemeanor and fine.
                  06 UNL RUBI 4.5 LA,KM 2-35's/ 4.88 BEADLOCKS/SKIDS/WINCH
                  07 AT CHASER TRAILER

Comment

Originally posted by mrchips View Post
                    But what is truly the punishment if they are caught and convicted. Probably a misdemeanor and fine.
                    The true punisment is nothing. You can take pictures of people littering and dumping trash in the mountains and turned it over to differant agencies and they will say we do not have the money or resources to handle this.
                    Last edited by curtis; 09-16-11, 06:51 PM.
                    IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrBash View Post
                      Arrest them. Tie them to the rear jeep bumpers and drag them through the desert. Then spraypaint their eyes. I hate em with a passion
                      Hang them by there balls...filthy bastards
                      "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

An unchecked southern border is issue #1 when it comes to this crap.
                        "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Ben Franklin

Comment

That is exactly what I was told that it would become a discrimiation fight. Thats why Big Bear And the authorities don't want to do anything.

Comment

It really is tough when it comes to graffiti because catching them in the act is the tough part. Putting signs asking politely perhaps: Please Do Not Spray Paint Our Forest and Desert Signs.
                            Aside from graffiti, we come across signs that have been shot up. How do we stop that?

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

You can’t stop it, I can’t stop it and that is the crappy thing about it. Short of taking the law into your own hands which is never advisable we are all helpless. You try to confront them if you see them But as one member said you know they have some kind of weapon and obviously don’t care so now it is you or him and I am damn sure going to go home to my family that night… My thoughts have always been At least make it legible. I can’t tell if that is Spanish, Ebonics or WTF it is. If you are going to do something take pride in it you sorry POS… One thing comes to mind find and trap a Mountain Lion starve it for a week you see a tagger toss a steak at him, let Mountain Lion go and watch nature take its course… or possibly load up some 12g rounds with salt rock and shoot’em in their hands and legs. What are they going to do call the cops and say “I was defacing property over here and some guy shot me with salt”??? There will always be filth in this society and it will go wherever it pleases.

And that is my two pennies.
                              [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

My SIL works as a gang LEO and reads that "tag" as the same MS-13 gang that in moving into ca. from Mex. to take over the drug/gun/sex trade.
                                He also states many of them are X-mil(S.A.)with their stolen weapons.
                                BE FREAK'N CAREFULL......
                                LG
                                Hav'n you along, is like loose'n 2 good men....

Comment

Working...
                                X