LOL
    [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

oo! oo!! I do!!
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

I guess my job qualifies. I have gone as far as I am going to go, each raise is another excuse for them to boot me because they can find someone who will do the job cheaper and a blind monkey could do my job.

Comment

Lots and lots of people think they have McJobs. However, I think it only qualifies as a McJob if you have to wear a dorky paper hat
        It's not the size of your tire, it's how you place it!

'98 wrangler 4" superlift rockrunner kit, adjustable trackbar, 33's, rear EZlocker,
        and Kargomaster rack.

Comment

i know that mine counts. i can't even pay the rent! anyone need a brilliant design? the high desert doesn't pay enough, so i'm out doing my own thing.

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
            i know that mine counts. i can't even pay the rent! anyone need a brilliant design? the high desert doesn't pay enough, so i'm out doing my own thing.
            Mine pays so low that my bed is in my living room.

Comment

thankfully I don't have a Mcjob, otherwise I'd need a lot more credit cards.
              myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

my McJob helps me support my credit card habit

or something like that

Comment

Hey we're always hiring! And I don't think this would qualify as a McJob. Our dorky hats aren't paper, they're cotton.
                  I'm a Daddy!!

[COLOR=DarkRed] Rear bumper/tire carrier and front bumper!![/COLOR]

2002 Jeep TJ (Ember)
                  1982 Jeep J10 w/ a 360

Comment

Originally posted by mikeythefireman
                    Hey we're always hiring! And I don't think this would qualify as a McJob. Our dorky hats aren't paper, they're cotton.
                    what exactly do you do?

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
                      what exactly do you do?
                      I think Mikey might be a fireman...but that cotton hat thing has me stumped. :confused:

Comment

Well..I am a fireman, but not right now. Right now I'm doing a 5 year stint in the Navy. It's a kinda long story, but basically the quickest/easiest/most effective way to guarantee me a professional job as a FF is to do military time and get a college edumacation.

So, yeah, we're always hiring. And our Dixie cups (white bucket hats) are made of cotton, mostly.
                        I'm a Daddy!!

[COLOR=DarkRed] Rear bumper/tire carrier and front bumper!![/COLOR]

2002 Jeep TJ (Ember)
                        1982 Jeep J10 w/ a 360

Comment

Originally posted by king4wd
                          Lots and lots of people think they have McJobs. However, I think it only qualifies as a McJob if you have to wear a dorky paper hat
                          Hmmm...The people that work at Hot Dog On A Stick don't have paper hats (and I would hope that my closest friend would kill me before I ever had to take a job there)...

Comment

Originally posted by mikeythefireman
                            Well..I am a fireman, but not right now. Right now I'm doing a 5 year stint in the Navy. It's a kinda long story, but basically the quickest/easiest/most effective way to guarantee me a professional job as a FF is to do military time and get a college edumacation.

So, yeah, we're always hiring. And our Dixie cups (white bucket hats) are made of cotton, mostly.
                            I spent twelve years in the Marine Corps; but it wasn't for the career options, or the education benifits. I enlisted so I could travel to distant, exotic lands, meet fascinating new people, and kill them...

Comment

Originally posted by PRegner
                              Hmmm...The people that work at Hot Dog On A Stick don't have paper hats (and I would hope that my closest friend would kill me before I ever had to take a job there)...
                              And who might be the closest friend that would kill you Paul? As if I didn't already know
                              1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
                              Glad to be back in California!

Comment

Working...
                              X