Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Originally posted by PRegner
    I spent twelve years in the Marine Corps; but it wasn't for the career options, or the education benifits. I enlisted so I could travel to distant, exotic lands, meet fascinating new people, and kill them...
    I joined the Army because it was 3 meals a day and a place to sleep. They sent me to the best place on earth...Ft. Huachuca, AZ. Happiest time of my life. Stables on base. All horses; all the time.

Leave a comment:

• king4wd2
    replied
    Originally posted by king4wd
    Don't worry, Paul. You would look awful in one of those mini dresses
    I'm having a hard time even imagining Paul in one of those! Actually, he's a bit too tall for those. Also, I'm having a hard time typing with a two year old in my lap as I tyype. See!

Leave a comment:

• king4wd
    replied
    Hmmm...The people that work at Hot Dog On A Stick don't have paper hats (and I would hope that my closest friend would kill me before I ever had to take a job there)...
    Don't worry, Paul. You would look awful in one of those mini dresses

Leave a comment:

• king4wd2
    replied
    Hmmm...The people that work at Hot Dog On A Stick don't have paper hats (and I would hope that my closest friend would kill me before I ever had to take a job there)...
    And who might be the closest friend that would kill you Paul? As if I didn't already know

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by mikeythefireman
    Well..I am a fireman, but not right now. Right now I'm doing a 5 year stint in the Navy. It's a kinda long story, but basically the quickest/easiest/most effective way to guarantee me a professional job as a FF is to do military time and get a college edumacation.

So, yeah, we're always hiring. And our Dixie cups (white bucket hats) are made of cotton, mostly.
    I spent twelve years in the Marine Corps; but it wasn't for the career options, or the education benifits. I enlisted so I could travel to distant, exotic lands, meet fascinating new people, and kill them...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by king4wd
    Lots and lots of people think they have McJobs. However, I think it only qualifies as a McJob if you have to wear a dorky paper hat

Leave a comment:

• mikeythefireman
    replied
    Well..I am a fireman, but not right now. Right now I'm doing a 5 year stint in the Navy. It's a kinda long story, but basically the quickest/easiest/most effective way to guarantee me a professional job as a FF is to do military time and get a college edumacation.

So, yeah, we're always hiring. And our Dixie cups (white bucket hats) are made of cotton, mostly.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by sarah
    what exactly do you do?
    I think Mikey might be a fireman...but that cotton hat thing has me stumped. :confused:

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    Originally posted by mikeythefireman
    Hey we're always hiring! And I don't think this would qualify as a McJob. Our dorky hats aren't paper, they're cotton.
    what exactly do you do?

Leave a comment:

• mikeythefireman
    replied
    Hey we're always hiring! And I don't think this would qualify as a McJob. Our dorky hats aren't paper, they're cotton.

Leave a comment:

• cbremer
    replied

my McJob helps me support my credit card habit

or something like that

Leave a comment:

• blkTJ
    replied
    thankfully I don't have a Mcjob, otherwise I'd need a lot more credit cards.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by sarah
    i know that mine counts. i can't even pay the rent! anyone need a brilliant design? the high desert doesn't pay enough, so i'm out doing my own thing.
    Mine pays so low that my bed is in my living room.

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    i know that mine counts. i can't even pay the rent! anyone need a brilliant design? the high desert doesn't pay enough, so i'm out doing my own thing.

Leave a comment:

• king4wd
    replied
    Lots and lots of people think they have McJobs. However, I think it only qualifies as a McJob if you have to wear a dorky paper hat

Leave a comment:

Working...
X