Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Were You On Halloween?

Come on. Fess up. Y'all went out in something silly/sexy/different from the other 364.

I'm the CANDY PASSER-OUTER. My costume must suck tho, cuz no kids are coming by. :confused:
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

... the dog is probalby going to eat the first kid that arrives at the door, so maybe i'll just give up and make dinner.

Comment

I'm me, thats scary enough. If the sight doesnt scare you the STENCH will

*barf*
        [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
        SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
        Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

hey, i've hung out with you before and you're not THAT stinky ... your jeep may have been - but you have a new one now!! my jeep was pretty stinky when i put the soft top on - it was probably stinky all along but with no top i never noticed it. it's nice to be topless for 1/2 of the year!

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
            it's nice to be topless for 1/2 of the year!
            :yay:
            Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

I went dressed up as a mother of two freezing her tushy off. Sarah, if I knew your exact address I would have brought the kids by! WE only had 1 kid before we took Megan and Sean out with our neice Mary.
              1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
              Glad to be back in California!

Comment

darn, we have so much candy still too.
                we got 3 trick or treaters. i think that is a record low!

Comment

Zero
                  zero
                  Zer0

trick or treaters

ZERO

Thats a weird word if you look at it too much

zero
                  ZERO
                  ZERO
                  ZERO

Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

If I knew for sure what time you guys are meeting to go up to Stoddard Valley, you could bring a little bit for my two kids. I would love to test run Marvin before PVD. We took the kids into Spring Valley Lake, our street is way too dark!
                    1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
                    Glad to be back in California!

Comment

Almost all of the Halloween events were cancelled this year "because of the fire" and I think many people decided to forgo trick-or-treating for the same reason. Spring Valley Lake was crawling with costumed candy crunchers though
                      It's not the size of your tire, it's how you place it!

'98 wrangler 4" superlift rockrunner kit, adjustable trackbar, 33's, rear EZlocker,
                      and Kargomaster rack.

Comment

Let's see:

1. Brother calls on Thursday and wonders if I can get him a kilt before Friday. He seems to think I am some sort of fairy godmother or something. Just wave the wand. If I was that sort of magical person I would just wave my wand and everyone would have their perfect Jeep.

2. Pouring rain. Dumping buckets. Getting security off the Jeep was a load of fun. Got soaked.

3. Wore one of my old bellydancer's costumes from the old performance days. Caught the coin belt on everything and everyone. Mostly on people I didn't want to get caught with.

4. Traffic sucked because everyone was headed to Santa Monica Boulevard. Why? Drag queens with wilted feathers and soggy makeup?

5. Club venue sucked. Cooler-than-thou-so-I-don't-need-to-decorate/minimalism-hell type of place. I learned a lesson: Be suspicious of any place where the bars are an afterthought.:yawn:

Made me wish I had gone soggy trick or treating with my niece and nephew.

Comment

HULK

I painted myself green and walked around the local Mall with my two sons doing the simple trick or treat thing. It was fun. But man did I get alot of strange looks. I guess the Hulk never had a goatee. :-)==
                          Live to fly, fly to live, Aces High

Comment

Originally posted by king4wd
                            Spring Valley Lake was crawling with costumed candy crunchers though
                            Why is that place the "elite" section of town? People there are a-holes and the houses aren't THAT great. Is it because they're around a tiny overcrowded lake that makes everyone think they're rich or something?

Comment

Why is that place the "elite" section of town? People there are a-holes and the houses aren't THAT great. Is it because they're around a tiny overcrowded lake that makes everyone think they're rich or something?
                              Sarah, that's what they mean by "lake effect." There was a place called Oak Hills Estates near where I grew up and they thought they were all that and a bag of chips. They were always going on about the lakeside views. What outsiders didn't know was that the "lake" was a sewage pond.

Comment

Working...
                              X