Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Originally posted by mikeythefireman
    I told people I was a serial killer. They look like everyone else. Turns out that's a really old joke.

Next year, I'm gonna get the old bald man wig appliance thingy and paint my face with wrinkles, etc. Dress up in cardigans and clashing polyester pants. She's gonna wear a catholic school girl outfit. That's gonna be fun. My friends always said I was a dirty old man.
    I think you should go for the dirty old man/lolita thing. It would be cute.

I have plenty of plaid skirts if she needs 'em.

Leave a comment:

• mikeythefireman
    replied
    I told people I was a serial killer. They look like everyone else. Turns out that's a really old joke.

Next year, I'm gonna get the old bald man wig appliance thingy and paint my face with wrinkles, etc. Dress up in cardigans and clashing polyester pants. She's gonna wear a catholic school girl outfit. That's gonna be fun. My friends always said I was a dirty old man.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by mikeythefireman
    I went out as an overprotective husband. Not really. I didn't dress up, though and my wife did. She dressed up as a belly dancer, too. Our friends said I looked like her bodyguard. That's where the overprotective husband thing came from.
    In otherwords, you completed the costume. All beautiful bellydancers have bodyguards.

Leave a comment:

• mikeythefireman
    replied
    I went out as an overprotective husband. Not really. I didn't dress up, though and my wife did. She dressed up as a belly dancer, too. Our friends said I looked like her bodyguard. That's where the overprotective husband thing came from.

Leave a comment:

• king4wd2
    replied
    Originally posted by sarah
    Why is that place the "elite" section of town? People there are a-holes and the houses aren't THAT great. Is it because they're around a tiny overcrowded lake that makes everyone think they're rich or something?
    Let's put it this way about Spring Valley Lake. The Country Club is great to have a Wedding Reception! Some of the residents are snobby little bleep bleep bleeps other residents are nice and friendly. It just depends on who you know there. My pastor and a couple of other members live there, but one of the "other" couples (wife) has her nose pointing up to the sky.
    Although, their senior residents need remedial driving lessons. While our daughter was visiting a friend of hers an old lady hit our daughter with her minivan while the old lady was busy gawking at a nearby YARD SALE. She said (old lady) she didn't see the yard sale, Yeah right!!
    It's the property value that makes them think their rich, hello, they have to pay homeowner association dues and keeps the middle class lackeys out of there. SNOBS, they all are snobs!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Why is that place the "elite" section of town? People there are a-holes and the houses aren't THAT great. Is it because they're around a tiny overcrowded lake that makes everyone think they're rich or something?
    Sarah, that's what they mean by "lake effect." There was a place called Oak Hills Estates near where I grew up and they thought they were all that and a bag of chips. They were always going on about the lakeside views. What outsiders didn't know was that the "lake" was a sewage pond.

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    Originally posted by king4wd
    Spring Valley Lake was crawling with costumed candy crunchers though

Leave a comment:

• StitchJones
    replied
    HULK

I painted myself green and walked around the local Mall with my two sons doing the simple trick or treat thing. It was fun. But man did I get alot of strange looks. I guess the Hulk never had a goatee. :-)==

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Let's see:

1. Brother calls on Thursday and wonders if I can get him a kilt before Friday. He seems to think I am some sort of fairy godmother or something. Just wave the wand. If I was that sort of magical person I would just wave my wand and everyone would have their perfect Jeep.

2. Pouring rain. Dumping buckets. Getting security off the Jeep was a load of fun. Got soaked.

3. Wore one of my old bellydancer's costumes from the old performance days. Caught the coin belt on everything and everyone. Mostly on people I didn't want to get caught with.

4. Traffic sucked because everyone was headed to Santa Monica Boulevard. Why? Drag queens with wilted feathers and soggy makeup?

5. Club venue sucked. Cooler-than-thou-so-I-don't-need-to-decorate/minimalism-hell type of place. I learned a lesson: Be suspicious of any place where the bars are an afterthought.:yawn:

Made me wish I had gone soggy trick or treating with my niece and nephew.

Leave a comment:

• king4wd
    replied
    Almost all of the Halloween events were cancelled this year "because of the fire" and I think many people decided to forgo trick-or-treating for the same reason. Spring Valley Lake was crawling with costumed candy crunchers though

Leave a comment:

• king4wd2
    replied
    darn, we have so much candy still too.
    we got 3 trick or treaters. i think that is a record low!
    If I knew for sure what time you guys are meeting to go up to Stoddard Valley, you could bring a little bit for my two kids. I would love to test run Marvin before PVD. We took the kids into Spring Valley Lake, our street is way too dark!

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied

Zero
    zero
    Zer0

trick or treaters

ZERO

Thats a weird word if you look at it too much

zero
    ZERO
    ZERO
    ZERO

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied

Leave a comment:

• king4wd2
    replied
    I went dressed up as a mother of two freezing her tushy off. Sarah, if I knew your exact address I would have brought the kids by! WE only had 1 kid before we took Megan and Sean out with our neice Mary.

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    it's nice to be topless for 1/2 of the year!
    :yay:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X