Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sarah
    Why is that place the "elite" section of town? People there are a-holes and the houses aren't THAT great. Is it because they're around a tiny overcrowded lake that makes everyone think they're rich or something?
    Let's put it this way about Spring Valley Lake. The Country Club is great to have a Wedding Reception! Some of the residents are snobby little bleep bleep bleeps other residents are nice and friendly. It just depends on who you know there. My pastor and a couple of other members live there, but one of the "other" couples (wife) has her nose pointing up to the sky.
    Although, their senior residents need remedial driving lessons. While our daughter was visiting a friend of hers an old lady hit our daughter with her minivan while the old lady was busy gawking at a nearby YARD SALE. She said (old lady) she didn't see the yard sale, Yeah right!!
    It's the property value that makes them think their rich, hello, they have to pay homeowner association dues and keeps the middle class lackeys out of there. SNOBS, they all are snobs!
    1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
    Glad to be back in California!

Comment

I went out as an overprotective husband. Not really. I didn't dress up, though and my wife did. She dressed up as a belly dancer, too. Our friends said I looked like her bodyguard. That's where the overprotective husband thing came from.
      I'm a Daddy!!

[COLOR=DarkRed] Rear bumper/tire carrier and front bumper!![/COLOR]

2002 Jeep TJ (Ember)
      1982 Jeep J10 w/ a 360

Comment

Originally posted by mikeythefireman
        I went out as an overprotective husband. Not really. I didn't dress up, though and my wife did. She dressed up as a belly dancer, too. Our friends said I looked like her bodyguard. That's where the overprotective husband thing came from.
        In otherwords, you completed the costume. All beautiful bellydancers have bodyguards.

Comment

I told people I was a serial killer. They look like everyone else. Turns out that's a really old joke.

Next year, I'm gonna get the old bald man wig appliance thingy and paint my face with wrinkles, etc. Dress up in cardigans and clashing polyester pants. She's gonna wear a catholic school girl outfit. That's gonna be fun. My friends always said I was a dirty old man.
          I'm a Daddy!!

[COLOR=DarkRed] Rear bumper/tire carrier and front bumper!![/COLOR]

2002 Jeep TJ (Ember)
          1982 Jeep J10 w/ a 360

Comment

Originally posted by mikeythefireman
            I told people I was a serial killer. They look like everyone else. Turns out that's a really old joke.

Next year, I'm gonna get the old bald man wig appliance thingy and paint my face with wrinkles, etc. Dress up in cardigans and clashing polyester pants. She's gonna wear a catholic school girl outfit. That's gonna be fun. My friends always said I was a dirty old man.
            I think you should go for the dirty old man/lolita thing. It would be cute.

I have plenty of plaid skirts if she needs 'em.

Comment

Working...
            X