Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blktj
    I could only find one... (pic)
    wow, brian, that's quite a techie pic! sweet! where is the mac in there ... I see the mouse
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
      Are you sure? He's good!!

Piss-artist is brit slang meaning:

Noun. 1. A habitual drunk. Derog.
      2. A contemptible time waster.
      "your jeep looks so hot!!"

Comment

Let's get back on topic shall we

How can I cause my website to appear when someone uses a search engine?

for example, someone in phoenix wants a manufacturing genius so they search for: lean manufacturing arizona

Comment

Originally posted by aston
          Let's get back on topic shall we

How can I cause my website to appear when someone uses a search engine?

for example, someone in phoenix wants a manufacturing genius so they search for: lean manufacturing arizona
          Yeah, optimizing for search engines is a moving target that also happens to be so complex as to nearly require a degree in it. Your best bet is to rename this thread to "Lean Manufacturing Arizona - Chris Lesadd", it should show up tomorrow or the next day Your site is good though.

Back off topic - Brian, what are all those buttons for? Do you really use all of them, or is it kinda like Homer's panel - all you use is the big red one???

1986 CJ-7; 4.6L stroker, balanced & blueprinted; 5" lift, 35x1250 MTRs, Poison Spyder Full Width kit,
          My Jeep

Moab Rocker Knocker Video:shades:

Comment

As far as google, just give it a couple of weeks and it should find your site automatically and crawl it. You can also try to put it in your signature here. Just searching google with "site:myjeeprocks.com aston" yields nearly 1800 hits!
            03 Rubicon, 6" FT long arms, 35x12.5 MTRs
            "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

Comment

By the way, it might be a bit late but next time you may want to try the Strange Banana for your website generating needs. It's kind of ironically named for your case isn't it?
              "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
                wow, brian, that's quite a techie pic! sweet! where is the mac in there ... I see the mouse
                thery're all over, I work on one of two pc's in the whole complex.
                myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Originally posted by rick
                  Back off topic - Brian, what are all those buttons for? Do you really use all of them, or is it kinda like Homer's panel - all you use is the big red one???

well, depends... sometimes stuff is just right so no tweaking is needed, other times you need 100 other buttons/knobs that arn't there.

funny really, i used to work on stuff like this...

Chicago

found an online mp3 that I recorded back in the day.

found here... http://www.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/The_Hip_Pocket/

if ya don't like R&B horn bands, don't bother listening.
                  Last edited by blkTJ; 09-18-05, 11:53 PM.
                  myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Originally posted by aston
                    If she ever needs a top production guy - let me know
                    Why, do you know a top production guy that is looking for a job? :tree:
                    olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

That's OK, we can just :poop: all over that one too. We're just mean like that.

But don't worry, no one will read it anyway when looking for a candidate for a job.....they will just contact a recruiter and have them send qualified candidates.

Seriously, does anyone actually search the internet for candidates for jobs (other than sites like Monster.com, tucsonhelpwanted.com, etc.)?????
                      olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

Originally posted by goodtimes
                        But don't worry, no one will read it anyway when looking for a candidate for a job.....they will just contact a recruiter and have them send qualified candidates.

Seriously, does anyone actually search the internet for candidates for jobs (other than sites like Monster.com, tucsonhelpwanted.com, etc.)?????
                        That is a damn good point.
                        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

I use every resource I can think of...

jobsites
                          recruiters
                          former colleagues
                          local companies
                          interesting companies
                          trade shows
                          seminars
                          consultants
                          regulatory agencies
                          forums
                          friends
                          MJR :thumbs_up

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ
                            I could only find one...

One: You should be picking your nose.

Two: I think the Frenzy Band picture would be a better choice.

[COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                            SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                            Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

I have gotten a bunch of job offers from random people searching the web. Sometimes they have been recruiters but more often than not some small company guys looking for a certain kind of expertise. Nothing from any big companies though ... they have their own channels to do hiring which doesn't seem to involve web searching usually

Comment

Originally posted by rick
                                Yeah, optimizing for search engines is a moving target that also happens to be so complex as to nearly require a degree in it. Your best bet is to rename this thread to "Lean Manufacturing Arizona - Chris Lesadd", it should show up tomorrow or the next day Your site is good though.

I think I have figured out that Google will take months to detect my website. However, it actively monitors other websites almost continually. All I gotta' do is get my link listed on a top website.

Here's the plan: write a book review on Amazon, add my link to the signature and let Amazon do my promotion for me

Comment

Working...
                                X