Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Like muscle cars?? check out this video i made *insane 1970chevelle400rwhp* !!!!!

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Black & Tan TJ
    Thank you, I was wondering the same thing, whats your point now, you did say you were "out". This is a small site, JF is much larger and you'll probably find what your looking for there and not here.

B&T TJ

Now do what you said you were going to do.
    ive left this site, but i like to add on to this thread because its HUGE

Comment

Originally posted by TxJeepTJ
      too bad i have 40, and signed up 3 days ago.... no jerks on that site
      now that just isnt true. i am on that site, and am widely known as a jerk.

how did i miss this thread? this is good stuff.
      by the way, dukes numbers are accurate. i saw the hat

i was once a hick. i lived in florida, and we had street races. they werent exactly street races though. it was 1/2 mile track on privately owned orange grove. it was called ------ nationals.
      the video was pretty cool, but it was on public roads. that detracts from the cool factor.
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

ive left this site, but i like to add on to this thread because its HUGE
        good day.
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

sorry sarah, i had to reopen this. it was just too much fun. besides, i am looking forward to another or rick's replies
          ERIK

Comment

its unfortunate many people get all up tight when you dont agree with something they say or do...
            B R E T T
            87 XJ 3" lift, 31s-thats all thats worth mentioning

Comment

Originally posted by JeepJunkie
              its unfortunate many people get all up tight when you dont agree with something they say or do...
              Dude, where did you come from? :confused: I havent seen you on in months!

but I digress. My Dodge is faster then your chevy.
              [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
              SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
              Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

ahem... i would just like to appologize to everyone out there, it was wrong for me to i guess talk about you opinions. ive never really been in situation where every single person things the opposite of me...

ya know we would race at a track and stuff.. but knowing that the only track is in Baytown... (3hour drive) we tend to go there not that often

i would also like to add that those 3 races all took place in 1 month... we dont do this every night... most of the time we end up just goin to a car show, havent had a race since then.. we plan on goin to the track tho.. and the burn outs... i think thats just bein a teen(as a guy said in one forum 'i guess once you get a certain age you tend to like not doing burnouts') for some reason i think they are awesome.. the loud engine roaring, the pure white smoke emmm

sorry jmbrownin, sarah, nailer, dukes, old fart, rick(prob. forgetting a bunch of others)........... i am prob. immature and irresponsible but i learned today in english that THATS WHAT BEIN AN ADOLESCENT IS ALL ABOUT! haha soo... i guess ill be in ya'lls phase prob in 2 years or soo....

Comment

ahem... i would just like to appologize to everyone out there, it was wrong for me to i guess talk about you opinions. ive never really been in situation where every single person things the opposite of me...

ya know we would race at a track and stuff.. but knowing that the only track is in Baytown... (3hour drive) we tend to go there not that often

i would also like to add that those 3 races all took place in 1 month... we dont do this every night... most of the time we end up just goin to a car show, havent had a race since then.. we plan on goin to the track tho.. and the burn outs... i think thats just bein a teen(as a guy said in one forum 'i guess once you get a certain age you tend to like not doing burnouts') for some reason i think they are awesome.. the loud engine roaring, the pure white smoke emmm

sorry jmbrownin, sarah, nailer, dukes, old fart, rick(prob. forgetting a bunch of others)........... i am prob. immature and irresponsible but i learned today in english that THATS WHAT BEIN AN ADOLESCENT IS ALL ABOUT! haha soo... i guess ill be in ya'lls phase prob in 2 years or soo....

damn dude... you just got all of the respect you lost, back.
                  well... some of it maybe
                  ERIK

Comment

ahhhh...youre a teenager... 'splains everything

Youre forgiven

Tam
                    2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                    Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Sweet 180 dood! Welcome to the darkside!

Comment

Originally posted by Sully
                        Sweet 180 dood! Welcome to the darkside!
                        yea my self-esteem lowered so much a few minutes ago when i saw how many people have replied to this thread and knowing that every single one was against me lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dukes69
                          Dude, where did you come from? :confused: I havent seen you on in months!

but I digress. My Dodge is faster then your chevy.
                          M.O.P.A.R.
                          Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
                          2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

Glad to hear your change of heart about reckless driving and quitting MJR. Welcome back to the boards and hope to hear some about your Jeep!

Keep it safe!
                            Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
                            2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

truth is, 99% of the folks that post here are not assholes. we tend to weed them out pretty quickly.
                              myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

[QUOTE=TxJeepTJ]im just loving how everything i say everyone is taking my words way out of context just like yalls good buddy michael moore... www.jeepforum.com is soo much better than this site anyways, im out
                                C-ya!!! We promise there will be no tears lost over it, I wonder if we should take a poll of who will miss him?? :cocktail:
                                04TJ, 4.0 5spd
                                4" rough country springs
                                Nth degree arms upper and lower
                                1" Currie MML/BL
                                Jc fab rockers & 1" seat lift
                                33"BFG MT's
                                Lock-rite in the front

Comment

Working...
                                X