Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm still here!

Just hangin around Iraq these days. Chewing up time on the internet drooling over parts and ideas. Just wanted to check in with ya'll and say "hey! I've got a hummer!" LOL... piece of crap. The springs are shot, the brakes are fried, and I need a new glow-plug controller. It's been hit by 3 IED's, but it's still rolling. I'm actually going to do some wrenching on it soon! I ordered a set of A3 (that's the new uparmored Hummv's) springs and that should give me about a 4" lift. I'm looking for a part number on some MT Super Swampers (yes there actually IS ONE!).

Just goes to show, you can't keep a Jeeper down.
    [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
    Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

i'm glad you are still with us. come back in one piece!
    thanks for your service to this great country.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Too bad about the Hummer but the wrenching sounds worth it, at least someone else is paying for it. Good to hear from someone far away, stay safe come back and hit the trails. We're here for ya!

B&T TJ

Comment

Rock on! We appreciate everything you guys are doing out there! Do you have any cool pics of your ride?
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
          Rock on! We appreciate everything you guys are doing out there! Do you have any cool pics of your ride?
          I'll work on getting pics of my new ride. Hadn't actually thought of that one!!! LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Black & Tan TJ
            Too bad about the Hummer but the wrenching sounds worth it, at least someone else is paying for it. Good to hear from someone far away, stay safe come back and hit the trails. We're here for ya!

B&T TJ
            Yeah! Wrenching Rocks as long as someone else is footing the bills. Of course I have to deal with the SLOW supply system. I think I have to replace a fuel tank and fuel pump the next time we come in for repairs. Bullets and frag are NOT good for the system.

Comment

Originally posted by NAILER341
              i'm glad you are still with us. come back in one piece!
              thanks for your service to this great country.
              Thanx. all your support is really great. I'll be okay, REALLY! Hope we're all out on the trails laughing about this over the fire some day real soon.

Comment

Originally posted by clarksinca
                Hope we're all out on the trails laughing about this over the fire some day real soon.
                Ditto. good luck and thanks.
                myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Semper Fi
                  1997 TJ hp44/hp60-a lot of goodies

Comment

:shout:My Familys Thoughts and Prayers are with All of you Guys and Gals over there.

:gun: :gun:
                    [COLOR=Red]Semper Fi[/COLOR]
                    In Loving Memory of My Daughter

Comment

Originally posted by sam 15
                      Semper Fi
                      Semper brother.

Comment

Thanks for your service, Mr. Clark, you're a great patriot.

While you are taking pics, don't forget to include the bolt-on Ma Deuce mod. It looks a lot more heavy-duty than the wimpier Minimi.

Also, like to see pics of the MileMarker winches.

Keep up the great work, Marine.
                        Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
                        2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

Thank you for your service!!!

Pics would indeed be cool.

Thanks again
                          [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                          SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                          Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Hey thanx. I dont know about a great patriot, but "if there is to be trouble, let it be during my time, so that my child may know peace."

The M2 mod? Do you mean the blast shields? Or the new thermal sights? I'm not familiar with the "minimi". Educate me please.

The stinking winches we have on the Hummers SUCK! What I wouldn't give for a Warn or Ramsey9000!!

I'll keep shootin, you keep wrenchin.

Originally posted by jmbrowning
                            Thanks for your service, Mr. Clark, you're a great patriot.

While you are taking pics, don't forget to include the bolt-on Ma Deuce mod. It looks a lot more heavy-duty than the wimpier Minimi.

Also, like to see pics of the MileMarker winches.

Keep up the great work, Marine.

Comment

so what do you do as a marine? Ive sorta been weighing my options as to college/service/slacker(jk )
                              B R E T T
                              87 XJ 3" lift, 31s-thats all thats worth mentioning

Comment

Working...
                              X