Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ clarksinca ... did you see this thread?
    http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3584
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

http://www.scottsdalegunclub.com/mga...2hb_nadine.jpg

vs.

http://www.scottsdalegunclub.com/mga...m249action.jpg
      Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
      2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

Originally posted by jmbrowning
        that pics got me thinkin'... I bet a guy could make a mint opening a reload shop in Iraq. Bet there's plenty of brass to go around.

on second thought... maybe not such a great idea. :confused2 :zip:
        myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Is that the "minimi" mount you were talking about? Things have gotten much better since those days! I'll get some pics for you... but I dont have a damn camera!!! I'm looking around for one of my Marines to have one. I think I may have a lead on one.

I personally have a MK19 on my Hummer. I like it a lot better for in the city. The 249 is sooo cute isnt it? Like a little toy gun. It's pretty nasty on the receiving end though.

Thanx for those pics... I'll get to work on my end!!!

[COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
          Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Actually

There is very little brass laying around. The little kids come and pick it up almost as fast as it hits the ground. They melt it down around here and make just about anything you can imagine with it. From pots and pans to tourist trinkets like brass camels and what-not.

Originally posted by blkTJ
            that pics got me thinkin'... I bet a guy could make a mint opening a reload shop in Iraq. Bet there's plenty of brass to go around.

on second thought... maybe not such a great idea. :confused2 :zip:

Comment

Thanx Sarah!

No, I hadn't seen that! Thanx! I'll send her my address as soon as I remember what it is! Jeepin pix are great!

Originally posted by sarah
              @ clarksinca ... did you see this thread?
              http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3584

Comment

My best advice...

Join the Air Force! Just kidding. Most people I know that join the Marines have something to prove to themselves. I know I did. I'm in the infantry. To be specific I was an anti-tank assaultman. I'm part of a select group of idiots that take on 60-ton tanks in my little hummer with a missile launcher on it. I carry heavy machineguns with me and basically blow the crap out of anything that moves. It sounds like a lot more fun than it really is. We're a special kind of stupid.

IF you do decide to join something, anything... make sure it's transferrable to the civilian world. I have no idea what I'm going to do when I get out in a few years... there aren't many jobs in the real world that require to dessimate villages.

Originally posted by JeepJunkie
                so what do you do as a marine? Ive sorta been weighing my options as to college/service/slacker(jk )

Comment

Thank you verily much.

Originally posted by D4x4Fish
                  :shout:My Familys Thoughts and Prayers are with All of you Guys and Gals over there.

:gun: :gun:

Comment

Originally posted by clarksinca
                    Join the Air Force! Just kidding. Most people I know that join the Marines have something to prove to themselves. I know I did. I'm in the infantry. To be specific I was an anti-tank assaultman. I'm part of a select group of idiots that take on 60-ton tanks in my little hummer with a missile launcher on it. I carry heavy machineguns with me and basically blow the crap out of anything that moves. It sounds like a lot more fun than it really is. We're a special kind of stupid.

IF you do decide to join something, anything... make sure it's transferrable to the civilian world. I have no idea what I'm going to do when I get out in a few years... there aren't many jobs in the real world that require to dessimate villages.
                    Dont think that your not employable. You get out of life what you put into it. Education, Education when you get out use your benifits that you'll earned. I wished I had I'm 43 and going to school on my own.

In the picture on the right is a guy that works for me. 28 some years in the corp. Master Gunnery sergeant. Oh baby there is a GOD When I was in the corp I had to take orders from Guys Like him, now, now its payday
                    The little old corporal like ME gets to give the orders.

We were water blasting a build up in one of our down comers some 30feet in the air from a man basket. I use this picture to keep my kids in school, not to mention rotating shifts every week.
                    [COLOR=Red]Semper Fi[/COLOR]
                    In Loving Memory of My Daughter

Comment

Working...
                    X