Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ersatz
    remember the GF was also voting in this, thats why body damage was sort of accepted. no i think black TJ was Tom, damnit now im not sure who tyhe hell it was, he had a front OX locker

hey BLK TJ money talks
    You were correct the first time, I did that for Brian, he WAS the king of clean, THE KING IS DEAD! Long Live The King!

Cheers! B&T TJ

Comment

Originally posted by Black & Tan TJ
      You were correct the first time, I did that for Brian, he WAS the king of clean, THE KING IS DEAD! Long Live The King!

Cheers! B&T TJ
      Tom, you're next in line! Time for body some body damage
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Body damage is "accepted" but there has to be a good story behind it. Wasn't there a thread about this?
        *Pebbles* 02 Sport Canyon Package
        Rockers by JCFabAndDesign.com/XM Commander
        Jeep Owner since '96 87YJ

Comment

Originally posted by CMeTopless818
          Body damage is "accepted" but there has to be a good story behind it. Wasn't there a thread about this?
          I'm not sure, but maybe we can get Brian (BlkTJ) to start one hehe
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

If money talks, then Brian should be at the top of that list... I don't know anyone else that has spent that kind of money on an axle Sorry, can't help myself...

And uhh... thanks for the crack shot... I guess I need to pull my drawers up above my jeans so that thing doesn't hang out... Is that why these kids do that?

Good to see everyone!
            1986 CJ-7; 4.6L stroker, balanced & blueprinted; 5" lift, 35x1250 MTRs, Poison Spyder Full Width kit,
            My Jeep

Moab Rocker Knocker Video:shades:

Comment

ok so whomever has spent to most money shall be reffered to as in alpha place . therefore all the money spent will mean that you are better than number 1, but aplha even though that is still first you can tell all your friends "guess what?" im in the alpha class of ranking
              Carlos

92 YJ
              GO VEGAN!
              volunteer at your local food shelter!

Comment

Originally posted by ersatz
                ok so whomever has spent to most money shall be reffered to as in alpha place . therefore all the money spent will mean that you are better than number 1, but aplha even though that is still first you can tell all your friends "guess what?" im in the alpha class of ranking
                i am sure brian will be proud to now be in the alpha position for dumping the most money into his jeep :yay:
                >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

I'm not sure how I feel about that... I can tell you this though, as long as the money spent isn't collecting interest on some credit card I'm happy. Once the money's gone... it's gone, no biggie.
                  myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

my jeep was built on visits to coinstar:

the shocks
                    shackels
                    TJ flares
                    the tj flares were like 60% coinstar change, but hell i dont even own a credit card yet
                    Carlos

92 YJ
                    GO VEGAN!
                    volunteer at your local food shelter!

Comment

• Originally posted by rick
                      If money talks, then Brian should be at the top of that list... !
                      So do I win now? My rear axle and front will kick his ass too the moon and back ....we could have some sort of contest if you like? What do you say brian?
                      ASM REAPER BUGGY ON 40'S SOLD
                      00 TJ ON 37'S SOLD
                      97zj ON 36'S SOLD

04 CUMMINS CRAWLER HAULER

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris_L
                        So do I win now? My rear axle and front will kick his ass too the moon and back ....we could have some sort of contest if you like? What do you say brian?
                        NO!!!

although I've still got all the reciepts on file, it would be far to painful to start adding them up. :omg: :censor: :confused2

you win, the Chris Ls always win.
                        myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

• I'm just kidding with you Brian . Let's plan on a JV trip in the next few weeks.
                          ASM REAPER BUGGY ON 40'S SOLD
                          00 TJ ON 37'S SOLD
                          97zj ON 36'S SOLD

04 CUMMINS CRAWLER HAULER

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris_L

my new axles might come in third

ford 9"in front with rockwell size ujoints and custom "C"'s, shaved dana 61 in back.

no need for a chris tow at j.v. again :wink:

larrygo
                            92 YJ all new stuff this year!!! rockcrawling at a trail near you.

Comment

Working...
                            X