Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well now I'm a 'maybe'
    Looks like I busted the rear axle, so if I'm not wrenching I'll see about hijacking the wife's WJ to make it over there.
    I got your jeep thing, now it burns when I pee

Comment

just DOOOOO it!
      [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
      SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
      Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Originally posted by RatherBeJeeping
        Well now I'm a 'maybe'
        Looks like I busted the rear axle, so if I'm not wrenching I'll see about hijacking the wife's WJ to make it over there.
        Wait a minute! The guy who started this is a "maybe"? I don't think so. We'll find you a ride, bring the wife if you have to, mine's comming and she doesn't even like wheelin.

B&T TJ

Comment

I'll see if I can climb out from under my junk and clean up enough to get to ride in her Jeep.
          I got your jeep thing, now it burns when I pee

Comment

Originally posted by Black & Tan TJ
            Wait a minute! The guy who started this is a "maybe"? I don't think so. We'll find you a ride, bring the wife if you have to, mine's comming and she doesn't even like wheelin.

B&T TJ
            Tom, You wanna meet on the way and caravan in, I have talked with rugd jeep (Ok typed) and were gonna meet on the way in and caravan, Was also gonna see if cmetopless818 wanted to as they near where rugdjp and i will probably meet.. My wife maybe going, depends on how much stuff she has to do as she has a confrence fri and sat...
            04TJ, 4.0 5spd
            4" rough country springs
            Nth degree arms upper and lower
            1" Currie MML/BL
            Jc fab rockers & 1" seat lift
            33"BFG MT's
            Lock-rite in the front

Comment

Originally posted by AVNATIVE
              Tom, You wanna meet on the way and caravan in, I have talked with rugd jeep (Ok typed) and were gonna meet on the way in and caravan, Was also gonna see if cmetopless818 wanted to as they near where rugdjp and i will probably meet.. My wife maybe going, depends on how much stuff she has to do as she has a confrence fri and sat...
              Sure we could do that. I'm just south of LAX near the 105 maybe 20-30 minutes from Ricky & Ronnies. I'm open, we could meet here (my house) or on the road, just get me a 15min. heads up whlie your in route.

Tom

Comment

[QUOTE=Black & Tan TJ]Sure we could do that. I'm just south of LAX near the 105 maybe 20-30 minutes from Ricky & Ronnies. I'm open, we could meet here (my house) or on the road, just get me a 15min. heads up whlie your in route.

Tom[/QUOTE
                Plans are to meet Rugdjp near the 101 and 405 approx 1130, then will head south from there, I still have your cell # so will give you a call when we leave there...
                04TJ, 4.0 5spd
                4" rough country springs
                Nth degree arms upper and lower
                1" Currie MML/BL
                Jc fab rockers & 1" seat lift
                33"BFG MT's
                Lock-rite in the front

Comment

I called Ricky and Ronnies and let them know that we are coming. Theyre setting us up with a section, so we dont have to wait I need to call them back on Sunday again to confirm...do we want the patio or inside? I estimated around 20-25 people.

Tam
                  2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                  Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

preferably the patio or club house....it has its own private parking.
                    ASM REAPER BUGGY ON 40'S SOLD
                    00 TJ ON 37'S SOLD
                    97zj ON 36'S SOLD

04 CUMMINS CRAWLER HAULER

Comment

Lets wait to see what the weathers like, Ill ask when I call back to confirm

Comment

i will most likely go, i live like 20 mins away, but no jeep for me there, tearing tcase apart and fixing it. hopefully the GF can go as well, i will be taking my pimped out smelly bronco II that takes twenty tries to start :wink:
                        Carlos

92 YJ
                        GO VEGAN!
                        volunteer at your local food shelter!

Comment

Hey finally i found this thread and I'm planning to show.

By the way, cbremer, where you at? I'm near Ford & Aviation.

Originally posted by cbremer
                          dirt? how about the Porthole... or Rebels

seriously though- i went to a bar in Torrance called Keegans Pub that was a lot of fun. anyone under 21? how about someplace like TGI Fridays?

Comment

hello gang,

cme wrote me about this m&g and it's sounds like fun. i'll see you all there.

larrygo
                            92 YJ all new stuff this year!!! rockcrawling at a trail near you.

Comment

Nice to see you again UG!

Comment

Good news and bad news.

I won't be able to come as I will (finally) be doing my axle swap this weekend! It seems everything is in perfect alignment for me to finish this project.
                                Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Working...
                                X