Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what did everyone get for christmas??

I saw one or two threads about what some got, and I was just wondering if there were others out there that received any new toys.

I got Bestop front seat covers, Catch-All Xtreme front mats and cargo mat, a set of EK Motorsport Grab Handles, and a recovery strap.

I also got to make a trip down to the quadratec warehouse in PA to exchange half the stuff I got because my family screwed up the model year of my jeep. Regardless, it was cool to see all their rigs parked out front as well as the warehouse itself. It was like being a kid in a candy store. I wanted EVERYTHING!
    98 TJ 4.0 - 2" PORC budget lift - 31s

I got dressed. I live in a household of girls and they like to shop, no Jeep stuff, I have to do that on my own.
    Nice to hear you had a pleasent Xmas.

B&T TJ

Comment

i got a few nice shirts, some boxers, a camera bag [i need to exchange] a wallet, a few bucks, a crock pot, and some other miscelanious items
      no jeep stuff. no one would be able to get the things i wanted for the jeep any way.
      i had a great time though.
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

I got some new armer for my YFZ450, a 256 piece tool kit, half the bills, and no roof over my head.

Comment

Well I got 5 ar767's, about 200 bucks of tools and about 200 in gift cards for sears which will be used for buying more tools, a 1 million candlelight spot light(i've had my fun with that let me tell you) a really nice wallet(which i needed to replace my old one with duct tape) um some other small little things

Oh but most important a Rubicon Express 3.5" superflex lift
          which is in but RE forgot to ship 2 of my shocks but hell for the price i got the lift it was a steal
          98 Sahara, not much done to it, 30x9.50 BFG A/T's, but a set of 33x12.50 M/t Baja claws waiting to be put on. Carr deluexe rota bar wiht some lights on top. to many wants to list on such a small space!

Comment

Chris got me a Slip Yoke Eliminator, and alot of other cool girlie stuff...I got him a new Jet 16 1/2" freestanding drill press, some new welding gloves, a flaring tool kit and some other do-dads.

As hard as I tried to sneak in a Jeep present for Chris, there were too many "IFs" to get him anything. He doesnt even know what he wants. He cant decide what his plans are for with his Jeep. I had a new driveshaft ready to be delivered...but couldnt get the length out of him...he has no idea what direction his Jeep is headed. Each new mod opens another can of worms.
            2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
            Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

he need sto just fix the heap of shit so it will be able to leave the driveway. thendo one thing at a time like everyone else. i have a tj skid to get this started.
              once it is functional... just mod the rear, then mod the front, then belly up.
              >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
              ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

clothes, chocolates, messenger bag, wallet, dvds, 512MB ultra compact flash card, homer head rubix cube thing (no, still haven't solved it!), coleman dual-burner stove, and ..... XM RADIO!
                :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

coal, I got coal. not sure why... I don't even have a boiler, nor do I drive a train.
                  myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
                    clothes, chocolates, messenger bag, wallet, dvds, 512MB ultra compact flash card, homer head rubix cube thing (no, still haven't solved it!), coleman dual-burner stove, and ..... XM RADIO!
                    XM rocks......
                    1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

I got a Vacum Sealer (seal a meal), Blender (boat drinks), tennies, clothes.

Comment

Originally posted by igofshn
                        XM rocks......
                        YES! I got the Roady2, plus the home kit. I don't understand how I ever lived without it!

Comment

I got it last year for xmas. Love it. I gave the roady to my oldest kid this year. That is all I listen to.

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
                            you win the geek gifts of the year award

i got a nifty front bumper on order http://rigidco.com/FbG.htm ; some cash money; gift cards (sears, starbucks, best buy, etc.); amazon gift cert.; wine, candy and champagne from people at work; $750 bonus (tax free) ; and a POWER INVERTER!!! :yay:

Comment

Originally posted by cbromer
                              you win the geek gifts of the year award
                              yay! i am a winner!!

Comment

Working...
                              X