Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i got a CB radio, and hella 500 lights to go on the windshield mounts that i got for my birthday in nov. then just clothes and stuff, which sucked because i work at a clothing store, and they arent even the right brand for me to wear at work... oh well just wear them when i go offroad

oh yeah and some money, which i bought a sawzal, which i used to get a bolt off, and then went crazy and shaved my front bumper... haha

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
      YES! I got the Roady2, plus the home kit. I don't understand how I ever lived without it!
      Santa Brought me the same ! home kit for the shop is WAY cool !!!
      Even though I couldn't seem to get into christmas MODE , seeing the kids faces makes it worth it all !

Comment

Originally posted by cbremer
        you win the geek gifts of the year award

i got a nifty front bumper on order http://rigidco.com/FbG.htm ; some cash money; gift cards (sears, starbucks, best buy, etc.); amazon gift cert.; wine, candy and champagne from people at work; $750 bonus (tax free) ; and a POWER INVERTER!!! :yay:
        Hey C,
        Very cool bumper but no rear? I've seen a few like this but for some reason fronts only but still sweet.

B&T TJ

Comment

Emergency kit for the jeep. I will be parting it out and keeping a few of the items in the jeep. $50 gift cert. to Costco which I bought a cordless drill. Some killer Monkey Boots, and other nick nacks.....
          Supe
          97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
          Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

Originally posted by jim79cj7
            Santa Brought me the same ! home kit for the shop is WAY cool !!!
            Even though I couldn't seem to get into christmas MODE , seeing the kids faces makes it worth it all !
            christmas mode is on channel 24! hehe
            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Clothes (since I will never buy any myself), some CD's, landscaping book, ( I think that my be a hint at something) Digital camera, new alarm clock
              [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]2001 TJ with stuff..[/COLOR]

Comment

I got a watch (sorely needed to replace the last one broken twice in the engine compartment of the CJ), a pressure washer, a cool "Jeep Parking Only" sign, many other misc goodies, and last but not least (am I allowed to count gifts to myself?)...

Maybe the CJ will go down the road again soon...
                1986 CJ-7; 4.6L stroker, balanced & blueprinted; 5" lift, 35x1250 MTRs, Poison Spyder Full Width kit,
                My Jeep

Moab Rocker Knocker Video:shades:

Comment

Tammy got me a new drill press, cause the old one was a pile. Some $$$ wich is going towards getting the TJ un-fu(ked, Some gift cards ( sears & Home Depot), new welding gloves , an R/C Jeep that has been beaten within an inch of its life, and some other stuff that I'm sure I'll get in trouble for becuase I forgot!

[COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                  SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                  Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Working...
                  X