Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse Hunt

Picture if you will...

A quite Monday evening...Chris on his laptop in the familyroom, me in the den on my desktop.

Suddenly...out of the blue...I hear Chris screaming...f'in GD c-sucker. sh!t...MOUSE ! I hear a bit of scuffling...Chris telling Zoe to get it! get it!

After several moments...I see Chris hot on the trail of the little guy...running past the den, both of them doing a slide on the vinyl...The mouse runs under the closet door.

Chris throws open the closet door, and the contents of the closet get tossed out one item after another after another...

Once again...the mouse dances around his feet while Chris tries to smash him with an old crutch He gets away, and runs for the Laundryroom...safe for the moment...under the washer/dryer.

Finally, I decide to get up to see what all the hollering is about. This is what I see:

(excuse the poor stitch)

Familyroom:

(NOTHING left unturned or moved)

Closet:

Mouse 1
    Chris 0

Tam
    2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
    Rock-ItMan all the way around

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

I believe that just made my day, I literally started laughing out loud On the bright side of things, at least he didn't grab a torch and start "smoking" the mouse out
      04 Rubicon
      4.5" RE Super Flex
      1" BL
      CV Yoke w/ Driveshaft
      Currie Anti-rock swaybar
      35" el cheapos
      Front Bumper & Rockers

Comment

OMG! That is too funny!
        Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

i think you jinxed yourself yesterday, when you were talking about the mouse in the attic
          cute pics tho, c'mon chris, you can get 'em!
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

You need an old barn cat
            I got your jeep thing, now it burns when I pee

Comment

I got 5 bux says Chris never gets the mouse. He's gonna reach down to move something, see a daddy long legs and give up the chase.
              I'm a Daddy!!

[COLOR=DarkRed] Rear bumper/tire carrier and front bumper!![/COLOR]

2002 Jeep TJ (Ember)
              1982 Jeep J10 w/ a 360

Comment

if you are going to go mouse hunting, you need some tools/weapons. you'll need a nice wire brush to spear the little bastard with , and a can of hairspray with a butane lighter.
                if you are going to do it. do it right! :zip: :gun:
                >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

ROFLMAO!!!! This made my day
                  03 Rubicon, 6" FT long arms, 35x12.5 MTRs
                  "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

Comment

deja-vu all over again.

just got an email from my folks. seems they had a similar experience Sunday night... except dad dazed the thing with a tennis racket and gave it his best serve off the back porch. :yay:

to frikin' funny.
                    myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Thanks for the good laugh Chris!!!
                      1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
                      Glad to be back in California!

Comment

Well? Still waiting for the final score, Chris 0 Mouse 1? We need confirmation pictures too!

My pest guy told me he's very busy right now with rats in Beverly Hills Bellair area, seem they are over running the neighborhood.

B&T TJ

Comment

Chris hasnt seen him since...I hope he packed his little mousy bag and moved.

The funny thing about all of this, I know alot of you have never met Chris..hes not exactly graceful Poor mouse probably had a little mousy heart attack.

Tam
                          2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                          Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

So which one is worse for Chris ... spiders or mice? And come on ... he's got plenty of grace.
                            03 Rubicon, 6" FT long arms, 35x12.5 MTRs
                            "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

Comment

That's too funny! reminds me of the MouseHunt Movie.

best,

03 TJ with a few mods.

Comment

Working...
                              X