ya know sarah, you do have a Jeep too... i bet it misses the rocks

:hat:
    what he said.... :yay:
    myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ
      what he said.... :yay:
      Yah, what you both said - oh wait, I'm the dufus that hasn't put the front gears in yet... d'oh. The Sarah Edition is not capable of operating in 4WD right now... Something about 3.07s in the front and 3.73s in the rear that might cause a problem.

BUT - now that we have another ride, maybe we'll take care of that this weekend! YAY! MORE CRAP TO WORK ON!!! I love it. I missed my fingernails being greasy and black all the time since the T-5 tranny explosion a while back. I pulled the tcase out of the CJ the other night, that's the driveshaft hanging down and a jack stand holding up the tranny. I'm building the crossmember this weekend. I figure for the $400 these people want for a flat skid I'll build my own. After the tcase and Sarah's gears comes the rear Elocker for the CJ...and then a front D44...and then an Elocker for the front...and then a cage...and then a...

J.E.E.P.

JV anyone?
      1986 CJ-7; 4.6L stroker, balanced & blueprinted; 5" lift, 35x1250 MTRs, Poison Spyder Full Width kit,
      My Jeep

Moab Rocker Knocker Video:shades:

Comment

Originally posted by cbremer
        ya know sarah, you do have a Jeep too... i bet it misses the rocks

:hat:
        I know, but the gears don't match
        It's a matter of Rick being in town long enough to get the job done, and well, he hasn't.
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by rick
          I pulled the tcase out of the CJ the other night, that's the driveshaft hanging down and a jack stand holding up the tranny. I'm building the crossmember this weekend. I figure for the $400 these people want for a flat skid I'll build my own. After the tcase and Sarah's gears comes the rear Elocker for the CJ...and then a front D44...and then an Elocker for the front...and then a cage...and then a...

J.E.E.P.

JV anyone?

Sounds like a plan. :yay: The weather's great at JV around march/april... cya there.
          myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

rick, what elockers are you planning to use?
            detroit?!
            i hope not.
            >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
            ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ
              Sounds like a plan. :yay: The weather's great at JV around march/april... cya there.
              I was thinking October...

I'm getting the Eaton Elockers... They just came out. I'll be the guinea pig... None of that Detroit junk I think the Detroit's are overly complex with the custom cover and all. The Eaton uses the stock cover with a wire running through the gasket at the top of the housing. Install is basically the same as any ol' carrier.
              1986 CJ-7; 4.6L stroker, balanced & blueprinted; 5" lift, 35x1250 MTRs, Poison Spyder Full Width kit,
              My Jeep

Moab Rocker Knocker Video:shades:

Comment

Originally posted by rick
                I was thinking October...

I'm getting the Eaton Elockers... They just came out. I'll be the guinea pig... None of that Detroit junk I think the Detroit's are overly complex with the custom cover and all. The Eaton uses the stock cover with a wire running through the gasket at the top of the housing. Install is basically the same as any ol' carrier.
                are the eatons going to be available for the Dana axles soon? i thought they were only available for Ford & GM axles right now :confused:

Comment

ARB ARB ARB ARB!!!! Trust me!
                  [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                  SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                  Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Working...
                  X