Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What to pak on a two or more trail Ride?

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sarah
    let's do a night run sometime!
    Good freinds starry sky and Budlite mmmmmm sounds good
    [COLOR=Red]Semper Fi[/COLOR]
    In Loving Memory of My Daughter

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
      What kind of bags do you use (that don't leak like ours did last year on the Rubicon)? lol
      I have one of those nifty vacuum sealers...and the bags are meant to be frozen and boiled.

Tam
      2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
      Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by igofshn
        Omelet in a bag is a great breakfast.
        I'll second that. Thanks for bringing extras Al.
        myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Originally posted by JeepGal
          I have one of those nifty vacuum sealers...and the bags are meant to be frozen and boiled.

Tam
          That'll make a neto christmas gift for the wife Thanks :thumbs_up
          [COLOR=Red]Semper Fi[/COLOR]
          In Loving Memory of My Daughter

Comment

Food can also be prepared while you are driving. A little chorizo (already cooked), eggs, cheese, leftover baked potato double wrapped in large tortillas can be wrapped once further in aluminum foil and shoved on the engine manifold at the trailhead. 90 minutes of driving later...voila!...hot burritos are served!
            Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
            2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

Originally posted by D4x4Fish
              :confused: What is a WAG bag? where can we get them at? :confused:
              Wag Bags can be had individually at REI outlets or by the case if you go to Sports Chalet.
              Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
              2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

Originally posted by jmbrowning
                Food can also be prepared while you are driving. A little chorizo (already cooked), eggs, cheese, leftover baked potato double wrapped in large tortillas can be wrapped once further in aluminum foil and shoved on the engine manifold at the trailhead. 90 minutes of driving later...voila!...hot burritos are served!

I usually hit La salsa the night before and pick up a couple of bean/cheese/chicken burritos {Nothing with lettice or stuff that's nasty when re-heated} and throw then on the engine at camp. By lunch there nice and ready.
                Last edited by Chris_L; 08-11-04, 08:17 AM. Reason: spelling
                ASM REAPER BUGGY ON 40'S SOLD
                00 TJ ON 37'S SOLD
                97zj ON 36'S SOLD

04 CUMMINS CRAWLER HAULER

Comment

Originally posted by jmbrowning
                  Wag Bags can be had individually at REI outlets or by the case if you go to Sports Chalet.
                  Just be aware that REI spends a ton of money every year in efforts to close down motorized ohv trails. They believe that if you want to see the back country, you should do it on foot, or on a bike.
                  olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_L
                    I usually hit La salsa the night before and pick up a couple of bean/cheese/chicken burritos {Nothing with lettice or stuff that's nasty when re-heated} and throw then on the engine at camp. By lunch there nice and ready.
                    we have a winner! nothing that fancy for me though... usually one of those 25 cent burritos, or a slice or 2 of leftover pizza and I'm good

Comment

Originally posted by goodtimes
                      Just be aware that REI spends a ton of money every year in efforts to close down motorized ohv trails. They believe that if you want to see the back country, you should do it on foot, or on a bike.
                      OH WTF!?!?!? I have never heard that. JMBrowning is going to have a cow!
                      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

IGOFSHN,

Sorry for the off topic post. I just looked through your photo album. You are the guy that made me want a Jeep. The first pi in your album in the LCC V cut has me in it. I am the guy in the blue shirt and goatee. I was there when you drove over that big rock before the second waterfall. Just wanted to say

Jason
                        The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT be infringed!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by loop choke
                          IGOFSHN,

I just looked through your photo album. You are the guy that made me want a Jeep. The first pi in your album in the LCC V cut has me in it. I am the guy in the blue shirt and goatee. I was there when you drove over that big rock before the second waterfall. Just wanted to say

Jason
                          Now thats Scary!!!! Loop Choke, I'm sooo sorry.

Just funnin with ya AL! Oh and semi-serious too
                          [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                          SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                          Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Dukes,

:mad:

Jason
                            The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT be infringed!!!!

Comment

IGOFSHN,

Sorry for the off topic post. I just looked through your photo album. You are the guy that made me want a Jeep. The first pi in your album in the LCC V cut has me in it. I am the guy in the blue shirt and goatee. I was there when you drove over that big rock before the second waterfall. Just wanted to say

Jason
                              wow! now we can add al to the "famous" list!!
                              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

IGOFSHN,

Jason
                                Were you with the Exterra group? Just so you know, we are going back to LC this weekend (sunday).

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...e/f99c13a2.jpg
                                http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...0/f99c1376.jpg
                                http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...5/f99c1342.jpg
                                Last edited by igofshn; 08-11-04, 04:32 PM.
                                1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

Working...
                                X