Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Acts of Jeep Admiration

Does anyone else out there look out the window during the day to admire their Jeep? I don't know if it's the beautiful JC Fab and Design bumper, the MJR window sticker, the thin layer of desert dust on the hood .... or maybe I'm just makin' sure no one else is sittin in it! :yay:
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Re: Random Acts of Jeep Admiration

Originally posted by sarah
    Does anyone else out there look out the window during the day to admire their Jeep? I don't know if it's the beautiful JC Fab and Design bumper, the MJR window sticker, the thin layer of desert dust on the hood .... or maybe I'm just makin' sure no one else is sittin in it! :yay:
    I look out the window every once in a while just to make sure that GODDAMN CAT didnt jump in my windows and pee on my seats
    [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

i park right outside... and i don't trust one person that comes into this parking lot. i'm always on the lookout when people start backing out of these parking spaces

other than that... yes

Comment

hahah! chuck you don't drive around town with your door off to ya!? teehee

Comment

not usually

and both doors come off now!

Comment

LOL...yes Sarah...I do.

I walk out into the garage in the middle of the day, and talk to Emily..(how embarrassing...)
            2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
            Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

yay! both doors!
              yay! talking to inanimate objects!
              well, animate when we're driving them.

no losers here! just extreme jeep enthusiasts!!

Comment

i look at by baby a lot too well, i'm usually out there petting her while i'm working on er'
                >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

ha... that's funny. i get 3 breaks a day at work... they always entail a smoke while checking out the Jeep in the parking lot.:yay:
                  myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

you guys talk to your jeep? well... i guess i do... in a way... (does telling it what a POS it is when things aren't going as planned count?)

Comment

Originally posted by cbremer
                      you guys talk to your jeep? well... i guess i do... in a way... (does telling it what a POS it is when things aren't going as planned count?)
                      Yes that counts. I do it all the time
                      Last edited by Dukes69; 07-12-03, 12:28 AM.
                      [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                      SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                      Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

I hope it counts. Otherwise, I would just be talking to myself.

I like watching other people look at my Jeep. Just so long as they don't touch it!

Comment

I got to admire the underside of my Jeep today, while it was laying on its side. Check out the pics in the "Obligatory flex shot" thread.

It's dirty under there. LOL

Comment

what's coolest of all is when you're not the only one checkin' out your jeep! i always get the double take at the 'sarah edtion' sticker at stoplights.

Comment

It been crazy lately. I've made two runs with a club, and I joined the club. It's kinda weird, but really cool, to have these people who have awesome Jeeps in their own right, come over and ask me all sorts of questions about my "Old Steel".

Erik

Comment

Working...
                              X