sweet.
    Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

lets go do rowher!!
      Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Originally posted by SAR Jeeper View Post

2000 DR650
        Gonna be hard to throw that 324 lbs around a single track, but should be a lot of fun blasting the fire roads!
        SWEET . . . Congrats!!! Gorman on Saturday . . . you in or what? 324 lbs is nothing for a big guy like you . . . you'll have no problem throwing it around once you get some seat time in.

Hey Josh, if you're not playing daddy yet, want to come out to Gorman on Sat?
        That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

done riding for a while. unless I get a fill in person for Liz.
          Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Probably 50/50 for Gorman. I need a little more seat time before I hit 70 on the freeway! Since I only have a permit, legally, I can't hit the freeway!

My buddy and I were talking about going up Big T, unsure what dirt is open up there, but then coming down Sierra Hwy to Rowher. Over the hill to Boquet Cyn, back to San Fernando Rd, then home.

Comment

SWEET!! That,s a nice lookin bike ya got there my bro congrats to ya!! Are ya gonna be able to see it once ya get yer big ole body on it??lol..kidding ya bud ..Cool deal..
              "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

did the rake come with the bike? some kinda package deal.
                Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

nah...wife rides the rake...brooms are soo yesterday. (looking over shoulder)

Comment

Originally posted by SAR Jeeper View Post
                    Probably 50/50 for Gorman. I need a little more seat time before I hit 70 on the freeway! Since I only have a permit, legally, I can't hit the freeway!

My buddy and I were talking about going up Big T, unsure what dirt is open up there, but then coming down Sierra Hwy to Rowher. Over the hill to Boquet Cyn, back to San Fernando Rd, then home.
                    Replied to your PM . . . I've got an extra rail on my trailer for your bike so no need to worry about the freeway or trying to make it all the way back after a fun day in the dirt. Hit me up . . . would be cool if you could join in on the fun!
                    That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Working...
                    X