Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Jeep was stolen earlier this evening.

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it my imagination, or have I been hearing a lot more about this kind of thing lately?
    holes = cowbell

Comment

Originally posted by Materdaddy View Post
      Jees, sorry to hear that Jerry, I'll definitely keep an eye out, I know what your Jeep looks like. I'll give you a call (and then the cops) if I see it.

Where in SD is your office? SD proper? or SD County? I remember seeing you in Carlsbad (Pat & Oscars) about a mile from my work... you near that? I better keep the Jeep in the garage!
      It was stolen from my office parking lot that is in the Kearny Mesa area, just west of the 163. Kind of an obscure remote parking lot off a culdesac, I'm wondering now if I wasn't followed into the lot.
      The Geezer Jeep: http://www.greentractortalk.com/jerryb/index.htm

Comment

I'll keep an eye out up here around Santa Clarita. I'll also be checking out craigslist and see if anything pops up.
        We tried to make the world idiot proof. Now we just have a world full of idiots.

Comment

Wife laughs when I put the "club" on her. I have had that club forever! I do like the TC in "n" trick as well. I will have to remember that one. Every second I can delay gives me more time to catch them. An alarm might be next for as well.

Comment

I feel for you brother... i've been there and the pain is like losing a family pet. keep up hope that it'll turn up maybe

Comment

also, if you guys have soft tops, dont lock your doors. just keep valuables either out of your jeep or hidden or locked up. keeping your doors unlocked keeps thieves from using razor blades and destroying your 500+ dollar top just so they can get inside. Been there done that.

One time I went out back behind my work to feed some little kittens that i knew were there. I looked up and saw 3 vato's breaking into my jeep( They sliced my BRAND NEW top to get in.They didnt see me walk out. I (with out thinking) ran up full speed and smashed one of them in the face with my fist. they all fell out and jumped in there car and split. Had to park my jeep in some townhomes like a block away and walk to work for like 2 months waiting for retaliation.

I HATE LOW LIFES!
              1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

Wow, really sorry for your loss.
                Diane
                SoCal to SoAz Transplant

Comment

That really sucks. Hope you get it back.
                  Check out .

Comment

Jerry Damn it my bro really sorry to hear about this, first they have been stealing Rubicon,s now they are stealing even older jeeps like our,s I,ll for sure stay alert for it..Geeb
                    "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Jerry, so sorry do hear this. that really sucks.
                      But can we SURVIVE 2 more years?

Comment

Dude that sucks . . . sorry to hear this Jerry . . . hope you get her back in one peice soon.
                        That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Jerry, Please keep us posted on any updates on yer jeep..keep on hopeing against hope..ya never know..
                          "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Damn.........I was really hoping to read this thread and find out that Jerry got his jeep back in one piece. Still keeping my fingers crossed that the Jeep comes back and the thieves get struck by lightening
                            Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

Jerry Bransford, stolen jeep.

Hey guys, haven't been here in a while. Got married, bought house, yadda yadda. But I wanted to pass along some info for a friend I'm sure many of you know or have heard of.

Jerry Bransford's Jeep was stolen thursday of this week.

Originally posted by Jerry Bransford
                              Please be on the lookout guys, my '97 Jeep was stolen from my office parking lot in San Diego early this evening.

License plate JEEPNJB

I'm sure it's across the Mexican border by now but...

I know there are tons of SoCal members here so I hope maybe someone spots it. Please call the police if you do. We're all really heartbroken for Jerry and hoping against odds that he gets it back.

thanks
                              -chris

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry Bransford View Post
                                It is covered but only for actual cash value with a $1000 deductible. I'm going to get screwed on all the stuff I've done to it.
                                Damm Jerry, I hate hearing this. I experienced the same thing very recently (Christmas). I was lucky and got mine back with only minimal damage to the locks and steering console, minus a few odds and ends (like my Streamlight).

Regarding the insurance, you should be okay, other than the deductible. I say this because you have a very well documented rig (online) and probably have or can get the receipts for most everything on it.

Keep praying!
                                Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
                                Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
                                HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

Working...
                                X