Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Jeep was stolen earlier this evening.

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Nathan!! x2 on the praying..nothing but good comes from it!
    "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Sorry to hear that Jerry. I'll post the jeep picture in a couple of clubs south of the border.

For those who think your garage is safe place, I do know of person who had his jeep jacked out of his garage while he was at work...
      97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
      WEB site

Comment

That realy sucks, sorry to hear about the loss of another Jeep...

I picked one of these up for just $25 on ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/New-R...Q5fAccessories A simple option to help keep a Jeep (or your next Jeep) from being driven away, of course there is not much from stopping it from being towed.
        Build it right the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by snydercj7 View Post
          That realy sucks, sorry to hear about the loss of another Jeep...

I picked one of these up for just $25 on ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/New-R...Q5fAccessories A simple option to help keep a Jeep (or your next Jeep) from being driven away, of course there is not much from stopping it from being towed.
          What do you connect it to? The distriputor or?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeep4cern View Post
            What do you connect it to? The distriputor or?

It is designed to disable 2 cicuits of your choice.

Comment

I just bought one. 25.00... they go for 500 retail... whats the catch i wonder? Did he bite the design and make a copy of it?
              1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

I dont know what the deal is, but its the real thing. You have to install it yourself & Ravelco apparently wont talk to you if you say you bought it on ebay. I comes with 2 plugs so if you lose one so I dont know what else you would need.

Comment

I bought one this morning too. Thanks snydercj7.
                  holes = cowbell

Comment

I wonder how many of us bought one, and didn't post. Because I did too!
                    If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

I'll pray for your reunion as well as keep my eyes open in Riverside.
                      God forgives, rocks don't
                      -sons of thunder

Comment

Jerry, I am so sorry and mad at the same time.
                        "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
                        (Charles Wells)

Comment

I'm really sorry to hear about your Jeep.

I hope you get it back or at least most of it.

Christian
                          "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid." - Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)

Comment

Add me to the list. I bought one too

Comment

For a while now, I've been interested in a Ravelco kit. This rash of Jeep thefts has just pushed me to action.

I just purchased the Ravelco kit for $25 plus shipping on eBay.

Given that I'm saving about $475 over buying this from a currently authorized Ravelco distributor in good standing, I'm sure I can figure out how to do the install properly.

I've read about this seller before. He's a disgruntled distributor that is selling all of his stock for cheap. The seller has a 100% positive feedback rating after 354 sales.

Ravelco has tried to stop him from selling his stock. As I understand it they have been unsuccessful, because he bought the kits legally directly from them and has a right to sell "his property" for whatever he wants.

From what I've heard, Ravelco won't help you if you call them about one of these units. I stil see it as a way to save the time I'd be putting into figuring out how to build one on my own.

Christian
                              "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid." - Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)

Comment

exactly . And more power to that disgruntled dude!
                                Now i just need to find a disgruntled Walker Evans beadlock dealer!
                                1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

Working...
                                X