Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GPS Marking EVERY Front Door in America?

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GPS Marking EVERY Front Door in America?

Call your Congressman... http://www.infowars.com/obama-and-ac...or-in-america/
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Ummmmm

[COLOR="Sienna"]If my front door, is more than 40ft from the road...they'll have to come onto my property to GPS it. And um... they'll get a taste if rock-salt in their a$$ at that time. As stated in the article...they have no authority to do this.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
    Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Holy freakin smokes. We need one of those front yard gate things. With spikes on it.
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by sarah View Post
        Holy freakin smokes. We need one of those front yard gate things. With spikes on it.
        [COLOR="Sienna"]And land mines.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post
          [COLOR="Sienna"]If my front door, is more than 40ft from the road...they'll have to come onto my property to GPS it. And um... they'll get a taste if rock-salt in their a$$ at that time. As stated in the article...they have no authority to do this.[/COLOR]
          Considering 40' is well within the error of civilian grade GPS units, they can do this from the street.
          Jeff
          OHV76V
          KG6TY
          You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

This is silly. I can GPS mark your front door with Google Maps. I don't need to walk up to it. Stupid propoganda. It sounds just as silly coming from the radical right as it does coming from the radical left. Before, it was Bush and his conspiracy to control everything. Now it's Obama. Do you really think they have the time, manpower, or energy to watch every single household in the United States? Really?

Paranoid people will always be paranoid, no matter who's in charge. Don't fall for the hype!
            '96 XJ, HP D30 front, XJ D44 rear, Lockright/E-Locker, 4.56's, Cobra CB, 33" Pro Comp xTreme MT's, SYE, Smittybilt XRC10 winch with Synth Rope, mutt lift.

Comment

Originally posted by peteyg View Post
              Do you really think they have the time, manpower, or energy to watch every single household in the United States? Really?

Paranoid people will always be paranoid, no matter who's in charge. Don't fall for the hype!
              The article said they did. Either way I wouldn't doubt it. I know it was coming from Alex Jones and all, but despite his delivery method (sky is falling!) I think he is right alot of the time.
              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Sorry to say Peteyg, there's no "HYPE" in this story!!! All of this is very TRUE!!! It happend on my street yesterday! I watched a US Census worker in a POV (Privately Owned Vehicle) pull up in front of the house and she pointed a hand held GPS device at the front door and recorded the quardinates. I happened to be outside in the garage at the time and (hell, I figured she was lost or something!) So, I started walking out to her to try and giver her directions or something. She was plesent, informed me of who she was and that she was from the US Census. She asked me how I was then asked if there were any other dwellings on my property. She then handed me a disclosure statement from the US Census Bureau. I'm not the only one who witnessed this! (Right MAX?)

These people dont even need to come to the door and she would'nt have stopped unless I hadn't started walking towards her! It's sad to say, but most Americans will never know this is even happening unless they happen to be outside and see it for themselves!!!!

From the sounds of Alex Jones's artical, it looks like is time to start fortifying the old homestead!!!!

Thanks Max!
                Last edited by avjeepfreek; 05-01-09, 12:59 PM.
                "I got your Jeep Thing....Now it burns when I pee!" :fire:

Comment

So what, exactly, do you think you can do about it?

First, what use is it, and how is it different from Google sending their camera vans out and photgraphing every street in America?

Second, you don't have a right to privacy on the street in front of your house. The street is public, and just because you don't like someone taking a picture (or recording the location) of your house from the street, doesn't mean they can't do it.

Third, the sheer volume of data they would have will be massive, and they still don't have a name to go with the address. Any of that information is publicly accessible, anyway, but in many cases it doesn't truly say who lives where.

So here's a thought for how they would use this data:

The US Census Bureau is WAY behind in getting ready for the 2010 census, and they also are having trouble finding a way to ensure that they hit every house in America. This has been well publicized. Do you think they wait until 2010 and then get a bunch of people together and say "Go get 'em!".

An event as big as the census is a logistical nightmare, and requires YEARS of planning. In fact, they should have started planning for the 2010 census before the 2000 census was even completed, but they didn't, and now are playing catch up. This is also well-publicized.

So, if I wanted to ensure that the people I sent out were actually doing their jobs, I'd attach a gps tracker on them and then match their gps log to the list of known locations and ensure they they didn't miss anything.

But if I were paranoid, I'd think "they" were out to get me, and I'd start wearing a tinfoil hat...
                  '96 XJ, HP D30 front, XJ D44 rear, Lockright/E-Locker, 4.56's, Cobra CB, 33" Pro Comp xTreme MT's, SYE, Smittybilt XRC10 winch with Synth Rope, mutt lift.

Comment

Dang, going by your assumption, I guess It's not that big a deal! I'm just saying it is happening thats all!

And whatever their use of the GPS information is for it should be disclosed to the public! and not some kind of "Secret Squirrel" crap!
                    No where on the disclosure statement I got did it say anything about the GPS info.

By the way, I have an extra tinfoil hat if you want to borrow it!
                    Last edited by avjeepfreek; 05-01-09, 01:33 PM.

Comment

I have several, thanks

Comment

Cool! Just want you to know "I got your back man!"

Comment

To any of the Mods out there.... I think we need to find a smilie with a tinfoil hat on!!!!

Whata ya say????

Comment

Comment

[COLOR="Sienna"]I'm not saying that this action BY ITSELF seems like such a bad thing...but here's where it chaps me in the keister:

We do this same thing in Iraq. We even call them census patrols when we do it. We gather much more information at once, for example: What religion the household is, what tribe they belong to, locations of immediate family, how many weapons the household has, etc, etc... This could just be phase (1) of a much larger plan.

I'm really not comfortable with the Gov't collecting ANY data on me, my family, etc. They have no need for it. I'm not a felon, I obey the law, my guns are registered...why do you need the GPS coordinates for my house? As a Marine, they have tons more information than they need already.

I cannot think of anything good that can come from this. Either just another way to squander millions, perhaps billions. Or big brother is inching his way into our lives slowly but surely.[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                              X