Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just finished the major assembly of my new 2nd amendment toy...

Spike's Tactical lower in .223, Upper is 20" SS .938 dia. barrel, four rail gas block, A3 flat top, round forward, 6 postion colapsable stock. Will have 1.25x4x6 red dot/milspec tactical scope for close quarters and long range work. Full floated barrel, aluminum hand guard.

Need the magazine and a couple of other little things. The scope is not the one I plan on using, but it fit for the pictures...
    Last edited by RAT; 02-20-09, 12:43 AM.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

very nice, Rat!
      i still have a bit of a wait for my parts.
      the lower is in DROS so i'll have it soon enough. those BCM uppers are hard to get your hands on though.
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

20" Barrel... Sounds like somebodies compensating. heh heh

Nice AR Rat! Spikes makes good stuff!

~C!~

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH! View Post
          20" Barrel... Sounds like somebodies compensating. heh heh

Nice AR Rat! Spikes makes good stuff!

~C!~
          Hee hee... I just want to hit that freaking mouse from across the street... I Likey the sticker!

Comment

yeah! that looks nice! it just makes the wait that much more crazy to see that! still waiting for my Stag upper...
            :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
              Just finished the major assembly of my new 2nd amendment toy...

Spike's Tactical lower in .223, Upper is 20" SS .938 dia. barrel, four rail gas block, A3 flat top, round forward, 6 postion colapsable stock. Will have 1.25x4x6 red dot/milspec tactical scope for close quarters and long range work. Full floated barrel, aluminum hand guard.

Need the magazine and a couple of other little things. The scope is not the one I plan on using, but it fit for the pictures...
              now we just need to go and use it, wana go in a few weeks,have a .30 cal and a armorlite ar-10 .308 i need to brake in
              The Second Amendment protects all the rest!

HI-LIFTS never go jeepin without it

Comment

Originally posted by freewaydan View Post
                now we just need to go and use it, wana go in a few weeks,have a .30 cal and a armorlite ar-10 .308 i need to brake in
                Oh my God! This thing is crazy accurate! It took less than 20 rounds to bring it to zero at 300 yards. And the scope I'm using ain't exactly a long range scope either. It's smooth, comfortable and scary accurate, even with a cross wind. After shooting a couple 7 mm and some .465 magnums, this feels like a pea shooter, but a wise man said "I'd still hate to get hit with that round no matter what"...

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
                  Oh my God! This thing is crazy accurate! It took less than 20 rounds to bring it to zero at 300 yards. And the scope I'm using ain't exactly a long range scope either. It's smooth, comfortable and scary accurate, even with a cross wind. After shooting a couple 7 mm and some .465 magnums, this feels like a pea shooter, but a wise man said "I'd still hate to get hit with that round no matter what"...
                  What the heck is a 465 magnum?

Comment

Working...
                  X