Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sully
    Particpants if they choose to accept; blkTJ(brian),dukes69(chris), and HIGLET(sean).

Shooting goes into another duel.
    I'm just the instigator, the guy with the pokey stick saying "you know what he said..."

I'll play. What's the worse that could happen? Other than being beaten by the French.

I will say I can't play till early Feb. unless it's just an afternoon to Sunday thing (my wife works Saturday Mornings and I have a 3 year old)

I don't know what/where the V-Notch is. And who are these judges? Remember the Winter Olympics and that FRENCH Figure Skating Judge.

As far as the other stuff OK.
    Sean M Higgins

"We all got it coming kid"

Comment

I am one of them......

I will pick out some based on whoever else shows.

Comment

YAY!! Ok, some one set this junk up. I'm too lazy.
        [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
        SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
        Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

V-notch is on the Last Chance Trail near Jawbone Canyon.

Hey look, its chris....

Comment

that v notch is no big deal.... how about the calico entrance? that one is do or die
            i should be careful what i say after seeing how that v notch kicked my ass royally while trying to go through it backwards.
            >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
            ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

this is what it looks like when things start to ge terribly wrong....
              >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
              ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Originally posted by NAILER341
                that v notch is no big deal.... how about the calico entrance? that one is do or die
                i should be careful what i say after seeing how that v notch kicked my ass royally while trying to go through it backwards.
                Lower Doran sounds good. Need to get those damn lockers hooked up!
                Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

ROTFLMAO...Brian? Where are you???
                  2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                  Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

iwsota
                    Kirk
                    1997 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

Oh, that means

I want some of this action!

I got guns too.
                      a S&W 357 and a 22
                      Last edited by Cetrov; 01-07-04, 09:03 AM.
                      Kirk
                      1997 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

Originally posted by Dukes69
                        Lower Doran sounds good. Need to get those damn lockers hooked up!
                        If I were you, I wouldn't bother. I'm sure it'll be fine.
                        Sean M Higgins

"We all got it coming kid"

Comment

Originally posted by HIGLET
                          If I were you, I wouldn't bother. I'm sure it'll be fine.
                          If you say so!
                          Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

This is just way too funny!!!! Sorry don't have guns. Tom would like to have some. With the daycare though the licensing is kinda funny when it comes to guns. I personally don't like guns and there's a good reason!!
                            1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
                            Glad to be back in California!

Comment

Originally posted by JeepGal
                              ROTFLMAO...Brian? Where are you???
                              I was at work.

anyway... I had all day to think about this and here are some ideas.

I kind of agree with Erik on the wedge at Last Chance, other than some scrapes and Erik's fateful day, I've seen most make it through without getting stuck.

Tobbogan at Los Coyotes wouldn't prove much either. Going down is all gravity and I bet neither one of use could get up that thing.

Doran would be good, although after Rick's attempt, we'd have to wait for Chris to hook up his ARBs.(for the record, that's one of the reasons I think my Jeep is better, so the point would be moot.)

Follow the leader is always fun. All I'd have to do is wait for Chris to get stuck somewhere and see if I could make it. Seems pretty straight forward.

Of course, an easy one would be to get Chris up to Gorman and try the rock pile in the OHV area. If he can make it all the way through, he wins.

What I thought might be fun would be to try a trail that neither one of us could finish. Say something like Outer Limits at JV. We could just see who gets the farthest without needing a strap(rock stacking allowed of course). Unfortunately we'd most likely have to turn around after one of us got stuck, the last couple hundred yards of that trail would not be fun on 33s. We'd also need at least two "JV worthy" rigs to come along in case we got in over our heads. The thing is, I doubt anyone who wheels out there with regularity would be willing to waste a day with this little contest. Might be fun though.

Anyway, as long as this thing stays in good fun, I'm in. One thing though, if this turns into a "who's willing to do more body damage" contest... Chris wins. :yay:
                              Last edited by blkTJ; 01-07-04, 03:31 AM.
                              myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

It's all fun and games until someone parks upside down, breaks a ring gear, or shoots a helpless animal.

Sigh. Higlette, do we never learn?

Comment

Working...
                                X