Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which lift kit???? Unlimited...does this count as a LWB ??

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, Jim's shop is about 30 min from me...just went there and got his tire carrier and asked all about lifts...
    He was all over Full Traction...He just had a lot more positive things to say about it vs. Nth or even RE. I have always appreciated RE's stuff, too. They have a great 'word of mouth' history....Full traction is somewhat new to my ear, and I know it's not new to the industry, but I need to hear what the good things are about it before I get totally convinced.
    I am going nutz trying to make up my mind :bonk:
    Maybe I should just do the budget boost:geek: for a little while, let the warranty run closer to the end
    David aka Mr.[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Orange[/COLOR]
    I think it's my turn for a bailout....what do you think?

Comment

Of all the guys I talked to about Full Traction, 2 people had posative things to say, Jim was one of them. I did get an estimate from him, I'll just say I cheaped out and got an Nth!

I'm sure they are all good and will get you where you want to go, have you asked RE about their new bent arms? It's top secret. My friend could go almost all the places mine would however ground clearance stopped him a few times and his top heavy feeling sent him around the easy way more than once.

Radius arm vs.4 link vs. try link, just wait a while if you don't really know what you want, look around, talk to others. The service you get from a shop could decide the brand you go with. Experience pays off as to how the new suspension will work, the right shocks and bump stops can make or break it.

Comment

Working...
      X